Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Build quality is great. Mine still works perfectly, without a plastic chip or anything even after tens and tens of drops and hits. And it is just absolutely wonderful, one of the best mouse on the market right now, if not, the best. Its the best Razer product created imo.

On the other hand, the Blackwidow is another story. Cos it has a poorer track record compared to the DA. Do consider the CoolerMaster Quickfire if you dont mind different Cherry switches, or the Rosewill Mech.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I can't vouch for the death adder, but my abysses has kept alive! No problems at all and my black widow is great too. Death adder is the high end of razer's mouse line, so you don't have to worry much. There's just so much hate on the BW, but I'm doing great with it. Just note that it's really loud (but I like it) when you type.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I love my da. I have the black edition and it was a wonderful upgrade from my Mx 510.

My biggest complaints about the bw would have to do with the spacebar and the glossy exterior. I ended up taking my stabalizer out of my spacebar , and have just given up trying to keep the casing looking clean.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts