Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Folks just a heads up for ya all...

Quote:
Play as Chelsea, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayer Leverkusen and Olympique Lyonnais and experience how FIFA 11 reinvents player authenticity-on and off the ball-with all-new Personality+.

http://www.gamershell.com/download_63534.shtml

installing now : yipeeee

no comments
been playing for 30 mins i'm loving it.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
FIFA on the pc sucks so bad. It's made for consoles and they just port it to pc.

·
Banned
8,570 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffries7 View Post
FIFA on the pc sucks so bad. It's made for consoles and they just port it to pc.
Thought it was aimed for the 360 engine this year?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by NCspecV81 View Post
Thought it was aimed for the 360 engine this year?
Thats exactly what he means... It was aimed for the 360 but they made a PC port. Plus sports games on the PC are lame anyhow.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Oh my god!!!! I love this demo!!!!!!!!!!! People can complain that this is what FIFA 10 was for consoles but I do not care!!! Its about time we pc gamers got to play a decent football game.Im a PES fan but this one is far away from Pes,even though they improved a lot since the last one.Check them both and let us know which one do you prefer.

·
Registered
579 Posts
The only thing I hate about it is that replays are really choppy and it has nothing to do with frame rate as it stays at 60fps all the time,one disadvantage from the consoles port,but I love everything else.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Pretty unplayable without Gamepad.

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Royraiden View Post
The only thing I hate about it is that replays are really choppy and it has nothing to do with frame rate as it stays at 60fps all the time,one disadvantage from the consoles port,but I love everything else.
I found that turning off vsync helps a bit, if you can handle the occasional screen tearing.

·
Premium Member
18,591 Posts
Hope this is as good as the console version!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Royraiden View Post
Oh my god!!!! I love this demo!!!!!!!!!!! People can complain that this is what FIFA 10 was for consoles but I do not care!!! Its about time we pc gamers got to play a decent football game.Im a PES fan but this one is far away from Pes,even though they improved a lot since the last one.Check them both and let us know which one do you prefer.
Agreed
Game is great! trying out Pes now.

·
Registered
154 Posts
My brother has a ps3 and i loved playing fifa 10 with him on it,i loved it somuch that i got it for pc.And the Ps3 version was ten-times better.I hope this isnt the case with Fifa 11

·
Registered
579 Posts
For those of you asking if the graphics are the same as consoles, I will say yes and maybe better,thats because I dont remember if the consoles versions have antialiasing.I will post a few pics in a few moments.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Here are some screenshots:

The graphics are on par with consoles if not better, even if they are the same I am really pleased with the looks of the game.Enjoy

1 - 20 of 59 Posts