Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gigabyte 1080 ti gaming oc black has a 447+ mem 80+core Power limits and core voltage are maxed. Anything higher will crash my games.. Would a shunt Mod be worth a try? Also I have a Corsair CX650 Psu. My CPU 6700k delidded and at 4.8ghz 1.38v. Could I be drawing to much power and the gpu is crashing from it?

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Gigabyte 1080 ti gaming oc black has a 447+ mem 80+core Power limits and core voltage are maxed. Anything higher will crash my games.. Would a shunt Mod be worth a try? Also I have a Corsair CX650 Psu. My CPU 6700k delidded and at 4.8ghz 1.38v. Could I be drawing to much power and the gpu is crashing from it?
Check to see if you're getting any perfcaps in GPUz, afterburner or PrecisionX.

I have the Gigabyte 1080Ti Gaming OC and it power throttled constantly (indicated by the Pwr perfcaps it was throwing) before I flashed the Strix OC VBIOS to it. Now it's temp limited.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check to see if you're getting any perfcaps in GPUz, afterburner or PrecisionX.

I have the Gigabyte 1080Ti Gaming OC and it power throttled constantly (indicated by the Pwr perfcaps it was throwing) before I flashed the Strix OC VBIOS to it. Now it's temp limited.
I flashed the bios and still getting the crappy OC...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Sorry, what speed is the speed is the Core running at? +80 doesn't really help as they all have different base speeds out of the box

1 - 4 of 4 Posts