Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First up is a gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 matx motherboard. bought off a user here on ocn and used for a couple weeks. upgraded to a 990fx board so no longer need. will come with all accesories and original box. $50 shipped

500 gb seagate pipeline hd 2. used for about a 1 year before upgrading to 1tb storage. no idea on warranty. bare drive only, $30 shipped

Netgear n300 router wnr2000. bought in january and used for 3 weeks. upgraded to ac router and no longer need. will come with orginal box and all accesories. $30 shipped

also interested in partial trades for :
fx8320 or fx 8350
watercooling gear
ssds
2gb 660ti

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeCuztoms View Post

Moving to correct section
oops, didn't realize it was in video......but i don't think full systems is the right area either, should be under main components......

·
Premium Member
5,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertrixter View Post

oops, didn't realize it was in video......but i don't think full systems is the right area either, should be under main components......
The board "could" be under main components but the hard drive and router are NOT main components that's why it was moved here.
Ideally you could make 3 different listings.

Motherboard - Main Components
Hard Drive - Other Components
Router - Networking

So because you intended on making a thread with everything in one, Your new home is here in this section
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeCuztoms View Post

The board "could" be under main components but the hard drive and router are NOT main components that's why it was moved here.
Ideally you could make 3 different listings.

Motherboard - Main Components
Hard Drive - Other Components
Router - Networking

So because you intended on making a thread with everything in one, Your new home is here in this section
thumb.gif
sounds fair to me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.