Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the differences between the boards? Is there a feature list somewhere that I missed.
Id like from UD5 to UD7 please.

·
lAptOp jUnKie
4,637 Posts
The UD7 has the NF200 chip so you can run a Tri-SLI setup and it has a 24-phase power VRM design for optimum power efficiency. The UD5 does not have the NF200 chip and only has a 20-phase power design. You can also check the Gigabyte site for more info on these mobos.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, seems the UD5 will do everything I need it to. I only have need for SLI, not trisli.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost-boi;11984547
Thanks, seems the UD5 will do everything I need it to. I only have need for SLI, not trisli.
then get some ud4 instead. since the price gap between them 2 is pretty big. yet the ud5 doesnt offer much extra over the little brother.

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
the UD5 is better for very high OCes like 5.2ghz it offers more stability and multiple levels of LLC, and has more features liek USb 3.0 and more SATA6G. the UD4 can OC the same, but on the UD5 it would be easier. BTW if you want the same SLi poerformance as X58 platform the NF200 provides that on P67A-UD7 i have tested
smile.gif
in my sig review of the UD7.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts