Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Maximus Hero

Votes: 5 55.6%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm debating between these two motherboards and can't really make a definite decision between the two. I have been doing a lot of research and read multiple reviews on both motherboards. I also 100% know I will never know the difference between the performance on these boards. The reason I picked these two boards is because of looks, price-to-performance, and name brand.

My concerns are going to sound slightly ridiculous, but I need to satisfy my OCD.

Here are main concerns:

Does the Gigabyte's silver aesthetic on the heat-sink match Corsair Dominator Platinum's silver heat-sink? Does anyone have a picture of these two together?

ASUS Maximus VI Hero has on-board sound. How good is the sound and what kind of sound card does it compare to? (I mainly want to know it it's better than a Xonar DG that I currently own).

Does the ASUS Maximus VI Hero have WiFi compatibility?

What are the biggest selling points for one board compared to the other?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Can only comment on the Hero, but have no idea how good the sound is compared to your Xonar. The hero does not have wifi. I think the UD4H is a little cheaper? I think they are both great boards and it just comes down the aesthetics. Check out my sig for my build log.

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.