Overclock.net banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling one of two Gigabyte Windforce R9 290X I got in trade from a friend. I'm currently playing with the other to see if I could replace my GTX 770 4GB with it.

The card is brand new in the box with all accessories.
Brand new means it's never been removed from the anti-static bag or used.
The box was opened after I got it to make sure it was brand new and that all the accessories are included.
The tape on the anti-static bag hasn't been removed, really it's never been used. It smells (stinks) like a new card.

If you're unfamiliar with Gigabyte products, the first pair of numbers after the "SN" in the serial number represent the year. The pair following that represent the week. So this card was produced during the 8th week of 2014.

For $525 shipped, you get a brand new/never used Gigabyte Windforce R9 290X (OC) shipped through either USPS or UPS, fully insured with tracking to your door.

I accept Paypal or cash only. I ship within 24 hours or confirmed Paypal payment with a tracking number sent via PM also within the 24 hours.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm well versed on the birds and the bees, Archer, some HTML5 and CSS3, PC components and software, general carpentry and as of recently, getting children to stop touching my computer and computer parts.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.