D die from micro
CMK32GX4M2B3200C16
Corsair

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk
It's a version 5.39 as well?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yes better to start with the stable BIOS and later try with the latest.

I get this with your settings, tell me if there's something wrong in the setup:

View attachment 2463144

Would be better if you can share the Taiphoon Burner HTML report with latency displayed in ns, do you know how to do it?

But already here I see a huge discrepancy with the termination settings.
Doesn't work with the settings suggested by DRAM Calc?
Could be they are not Hynix AFR?

I found this:
"First you need to clarify if you are talking about version 4.xx (Samsung) or 5.xx (Hynix), because they both are called CMK16GX4M2B3200C16. "

From the timings seems indeed a 5.x Hynix but check the label on the DIMMs.

Also better if you get a picture of the contacts and surrounding area to check the PCB version:
View attachment 2463146

If you didn't already start setting what I've marked above.
If not stable raise the ProcODT up to 53 and the VDIMM to 1.39.

Then we can see what else can be done.
i've tried to read A0 or A1 or a2 but i'm not able here all the photos i've done. Btw it's a v.5.39

Attachments

·
Old crazy guy
1,346 Posts
i've tried to read A0 or A1 or a2 but i'm not able here all the photos i've done. Btw it's a v.5.39
If you see the picture I've sent the Ax label is outside the PCB; you will not find it printed.

It's like a brain tease, "tell the differences".
You need to spot what is there and what's not to weight the possibility is a version or another:

I'd say it's an A1; but better pictures would have helped :)
Also it's better to check both the back and front side; the reference images are showing the layout from the back but components are mounted on both sides.

• Rep+
Reactions: Arpeggio

·
Old crazy guy
1,346 Posts
What a pity neither of you got the 4.x which was using Samsung IC.
I think it's borderline criminal for Corsair to market different products using the same SKU, hate this.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi guys. What's currently the best way of updating BIOS? I'm on F30a (Aorus Elite) and want to try F31b.
I've only tried Q-Flash but not @BIOS, Q-Flash Plus or EfiFlash.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I hear a very quite eletcric noise through my headphones when there is no sound playback. The headphone is connected to an USB DAC (Fiio E10k). Can this be an issue with my Aorus Elite X570 or should I look somewhere else?

·
Registered
195 Posts
What a pity neither of you got the 4.x which was using Samsung IC.
I think it's borderline criminal for Corsair to market different products using the same SKU, hate this.
Yes. That is crazy..

So my settings can't use on his men's then. If they change so much.

·
Old crazy guy
1,346 Posts
Hi guys. What's currently the best way of updating BIOS? I'm on F30a (Aorus Elite) and want to try F31b.
I've only tried Q-Flash but not @BIOS, Q-Flash Plus or EfiFlash.
If you want to be pretty sure everything is wiped out use efiflash /c.
Otherwise flashrom is even better, will wipe ever better.

I hear a very quite eletcric noise through my headphones when there is no sound playback. The headphone is connected to an USB DAC (Fiio E10k). Can this be an issue with my Aorus Elite X570 or should I look somewhere else?
It could be a grounding issue.
Not easy to spot or fix.
If you have any electrical wire try to connect a metal part of the case to a radiator and check if the hiss disappears.

Yes. That is crazy..

So my settings can't use on his men's then. If they change so much.

Definitely not, they are very different.

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you see the picture I've sent the Ax label is outside the PCB; you will not find it printed.

It's like a brain tease, "tell the differences".
You need to spot what is there and what's not to weight the possibility is a version or another:

View attachment 2463208

View attachment 2463209

I'd say it's an A1; but better pictures would have helped :)
Also it's better to check both the back and front side; the reference images are showing the layout from the back but components are mounted on both sides.
I confirm ... it's a A1 model

·
Registered
3 Posts
Try listening to it directly from the audio jack. If it's still there then it's the headphones. If it's not, then possibly issue with the usb or the DAC. Try a few different usb ports, if it dissapeares then might be a faulty usb port. If it repeats, I'd guess that it is the DAC rather than all the USB ports unless you do have a short somewhere.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,

I'm running an X570 Aorus Elite with a 3900x, 32 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz. I have an Samsung 970 Evo 1TB NvMe boot drive and ever since I updated to some of the recent BIOS versions (can't remember with which version it started) my PC takes around 1 minute to boot.

Previously my PC would boot in about 15-20 seconds.

I have Ultra Fast boot enabled in the BIOS, tried with Fast boot or Normal boot but the boot time is the same, around 1 minute.

Does the latest BIOS version, F31b, improve boot time?

Thanks!

PS Any other advice to improve boot time is welcome.

10861 - 10875 of 10875 Posts