Overclock.net banner
18681 - 18700 of 18785 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
It's like 1month difference from the last driver. Any change logs ?
Last driver was released Oct. 5 2021. version 6.0.9225.1. New driver 6.0.9235.1. These are the custom drivers GB receives from RealTek every 6-8 months. You won't find the counterpart for this driver in the RealTek site or anywhere else, because the sound device in the x570 Master is custom, for this motherboard. Driver is the very first one at the top of the page when you follow the link I provided.

EDIT: Somebody on the Tweaktown site caught this first, but darned if GB didn't go and backdate the posting dates...;) Now it shows them a month apart...;) But the driver was only posted recently with a 2022 date on the GB site...guess it was just lying around for six months before someone noticed it and posted it. Who knows? But it only appeared recently on the main GB site, despite the backdated posting date.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Got rid of the 300+ whea19 warnings spamming the event log.
4x8 4000cl16 no whea :)

It was the PCIe / Intel NIC with higher than 1900IF. Switched to the 2.5Gb realtek on the x570 Aorus Master.

Might help others here if you're 100% stable and get those whea 19 warnings non-stop.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Software Parallel

·
Registered
179 Posts
Is it worth updating to F35 or F36C from F34? Any issues to be aware of?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Is it worth updating to F35 or F36C from F34? Any issues to be aware of?
No, not unless you need to run the new 5800X3D, the VDDG control is still broken, I am on F34 and it is the last properly working version in terms of this, I recommend waiting until F37 for AGESA 1.2.0.7 and the fTPM stutter fix.

·
Registered
179 Posts
No, not unless you need to run the new 5800X3D, the VDDG control is still broken, I am on F34 and it is the last properly working version in terms of this, I recommend waiting until F37 for AGESA 1.2.0.7 and the fTPM stutter fix.
Oh okay, appreciate it. I'll hold off for now. Any idea when we'll be getting F37?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Oh okay, appreciate it. I'll hold off for now. Any idea when we'll be getting F37?
It should be soon, middle of May perhaps, Gigabyte seems to have slowed down compared to MSI or Asus now in terms of BIOS release as they used to be first or close to it. These companies already have firmware based on AGESA 1.2.0.7.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It should be soon, middle of May perhaps, Gigabyte seems to have slowed down compared to MSI or Asus now in terms of BIOS release as they used to be first or close to it. These companies already have firmware based on AGESA 1.2.0.7.
will 1.2.0.7 fix the VDDG bug? I am happy with F34, it seems to do everything except support 5800X3d.
Debauer recommends not updating bios if things work.

·
Premium Member
7,053 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
will 1.2.0.7 fix the VDDG bug? I am happy with F34, it seems to do everything except support 5800X3d.
Debauer recommends not updating bios if things work.
Hopefully, I mean it would be ridiculous if it didn't as there were betas for a couple of boards that had working VDDG voltage adjustment, I want to have a new BIOS for the Xtreme before I upgrade to the 5950x B2 stepping as I'm not sure if the updated microcode for B2 is included in F34 and the VDDG is broken in all releases after this.

I really hate how Gigabyte is taking their sweet time compared to other vendors.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey guys hope all is good. So weird things started happening. All the sudden and without me having tweaked or changed anything, I started getting E6 debug on pc start or restart. It gets stuck in bios loading and if I reset it hangs again but the debug code is AA this time. If I shut down and power on again it is ok. It doesn't happen 100% all the time but it occurred like 4 times in 2 days. I am on F34

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys hope all is good. So weird things started happening. All the sudden and without me having tweaked or changed anything, I started getting E6 debug on pc start or restart. It gets stuck in bios loading and if I reset it hangs again but the debug code is AA this time. If I shut down and power on again it is ok. It doesn't happen 100% all the time but it occurred like 4 times in 2 days. I am on F34
Code AA means everything is OK and working properly, this is what I get on the Xtreme after a successful boot when I'm in Windows, I looked in the manual and did not see any Code E6, are you sure it is not something else? At this point, assuming you did not make changes to hardware or flash a new BIOS, it could be anything such as a loose connection somewhere (maybe the GPU PCIe card is not sitting well for some reason and causing some intermittent issue) or the BIOS NVRAM could have corrupted itself causing some issues with your system configuration.

I would try to reset the BIOS using the clear CMOS button at the back and see if you still get issues, it could also be something as simple as your BIOS battery dying from old age and causing some problem (I'm not sure why it would prevent booting though, and you would probably lose your BIOS settings, therefore this may not be the problem), you can also try switching it out with a new one.

I would look into the GPU though and try re-seating as I had a similar issue that was caused by a defective AMD 5700 XT that would not reliably POST and hang at boot with PCIe 4.0 activated, once I RMA'd the card everything started working reliably with no other hardware changes (hopefully yours is fine and you don't have to replace anything).

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hopefully, I mean it would be ridiculous if it didn't as there were betas for a couple of boards that had working VDDG voltage adjustment, I want to have a new BIOS for the Xtreme before I upgrade to the 5950x B2 stepping as I'm not sure if the updated microcode for B2 is included in F34 and the VDDG is broken in all releases after this.

I really hate how Gigabyte is taking their sweet time compared to other vendors.
I think the biggest thing is just not knowing if this will be fixed or not. They can take their time. Only reason I'm not upgrading is because of the vddg issue.

On another note, has anyone had it where they shut down their system but RGB remains on? I have that disabled in bios but it happens sometimes. I have to flick the power supply off for them to turn off.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think the biggest thing is just not knowing if this will be fixed or not. They can take their time. Only reason I'm not upgrading is because of the vddg issue.

On another note, has anyone had it where they shut down their system but RGB remains on? I have that disabled in bios but it happens sometimes. I have to flick the power supply off for them to turn off.
My keyboard/Mouse can sometimes light up in rgb after shutdown. Nothing in the computer tho. Usually i just pull out that usb and reconnect again.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Code AA means everything is OK and working properly, this is what I get on the Xtreme after a successful boot when I'm in Windows, I looked in the manual and did not see any Code E6, are you sure it is not something else? At this point, assuming you did not make changes to hardware or flash a new BIOS, it could be anything such as a loose connection somewhere (maybe the GPU PCIe card is not sitting well for some reason and causing some intermittent issue) or the BIOS NVRAM could have corrupted itself causing some issues with your system configuration.

I would try to reset the BIOS using the clear CMOS button at the back and see if you still get issues, it could also be something as simple as your BIOS battery dying from old age and causing some problem (I'm not sure why it would prevent booting though, and you would probably lose your BIOS settings, therefore this may not be the problem), you can also try switching it out with a new one.

I would look into the GPU though and try re-seating as I had a similar issue that was caused by a defective AMD 5700 XT that would not reliably POST and hang at boot with PCIe 4.0 activated, once I RMA'd the card everything started working reliably with no other hardware changes (hopefully yours is fine and you don't have to replace anything).
It is a E6 definitely and with the little research I did, it is CPU related. Unfortunately none of the above is relevant as everything was working fine and didnt even touch it except from the usual windows and occasional driver updates. Thankfully havent had any more of these since my initial post

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm actually waiting on the next BIOS update because F35 refuses to boost my cores past 4.4 even with PBO enabled.

I've had to go with an all core clock at 4.5.

Or maybe I need to revert back to F34 smh.
I am on F34 and everything works great. My curve is pretty aggressive but it behaves

18681 - 18700 of 18785 Posts