Create a signature or state your CPU.Since F31k my WHEA Errors are gone.
With the previous Version I had Processor Errors, when my Memory was at 3.600 MHz. With XMP at 3.200 MHz no Problems.
check this...EDIT: was able to answer most of my own questions but I can't delete the post / will just leave it up, I am still unclear on (4) and (5) though.
Just updated my BIOS to the most recent version (F31h as of this moment) and have to redo a lot of my old settings:
1. Where do I find the whole uclock=mclock memory setting to ensure the infinity fabric setting stays in 1:1 ratio? (edit: AMD CBS -> NBIO Common Options -> XFR Enhancement -> UCLK DIV1 MODE)
2. Where do I adjust infinity fabric frequency? Settings -> AMD Overclocking -> DDR and Infinity Fabric Frequency/Timings -> Infinity Fabric Frequency and Dividers? (edit: AMD CBS -> NBIO Common Options -> XFR Enhancement -> FCLK Frequency)
3. Ties into (2) somewhat, but what about SOC/Uncore OC Mode? Leave this Disabled? Talks about running IF / memory / integrated graphics at max frequency at all times, does this mean it'll "automatically" push IF to 1900Mhz (which I know is the max for my system) and keep 1:1 ratio, etc? Or is it talking about something else? Isn't memory always running at a fixed frequency regardless? This setting confuses me. (edit: I'll probably leave this on Auto now that I see it in the XFR menu and remember leaving this alone last time)
4. Has PBO bug been fixed in recent versions? Before, I would "unlock" power limits by setting PPT/TDC/EDC/Scalar to 300/230/230/1x with PBO on (a Buildzoid recommendation IIRC), but this time around, can I just leave PBO on Enable / will it automatically use the actual mobo limits this time and not throttle? Or should I keep the manual numbers?
5. What about CPU VCore Loadline Calibration? Auto? Standard? Something else?
I was guessing they were waiting for new revision in general but we shall see.I got this answer from Gigabyte Support. ”There has been a global shortage but in 2-3 weeks some limited stock will arrive Nordics. You may contact the local Gigabyte resellers to check the stock availability.”
So maybe they arent EOL after all?
1100 SOC volt