·
Registered
246 Posts
ok thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, what ist CRT in the BIOS.
Do you have whea errors in standard setting or only with OC?

Thank you

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got this answer from Gigabyte Support. ”There has been a global shortage but in 2-3 weeks some limited stock will arrive Nordics. You may contact the local Gigabyte resellers to check the stock availability.”

So maybe they arent EOL after all?
Should anyone see that it is available, please let me know. Thank you!

·
Registered
246 Posts
only in OC 1933 with 31K Bios, 1900 is stable for me already oc fast timings

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
What tests are you using to deem your system stable? For me TM5 would pass and then a day later it would fail.

Test method: TM5 25 runs, Memtest HCI 100%, OCCT Medium data set + AVX2 for 45 minutes, P95 Large FFTs 2+ hrs.. All tests were done multiple times over a period of 2-3 days.

When all these tests passed then I knew my settings and IF were stable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a question about the best slot to place my new WD Black SN850 M.2 2TB in the Aorus Extreme. Where should I put it to get the best possible performance and bandwidth?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have a question about the best slot to place my new WD Black SN850 M.2 2TB in the Aorus Extreme. Where should I put it to get the best possible performance and bandwidth?
Top M.2 slot, between CPU and 1st PCIe slot

·
Registered
246 Posts
well 2nd slot then

• Rep+
Reactions: DenneSyd

·
Registered
246 Posts
you should get nice speed... the Gen4 run fast.

·
Registered
246 Posts
and don't forget to take the plastic of the heatblock from the motherboard, when you install your SSD

·
Registered
246 Posts
yeah there is a termalpad on the metal block... it covered with plastic so sometimes people forget to take plastic of when the install block again... well happens

• Rep+
Reactions: DenneSyd

·
Registered
246 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Well, I found a 4650G for sale, bought it. LoL, Gotta test that better memory controller. Will arrive in some days I think.

·
Registered
246 Posts
sadly you did not find a 5000 series

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
sadly you did not find a 5000 series
Well I mostly bought it for play. 5000 series shall have to wait. Seems there are more problems than necessary for the moment. And it's a little more money than I want to spend right now. My 3800x is good enough as it is right now but might do a 5000 upgrade next year.
The 4650G might go into another system after testing.
A relative is in need of upgrades so this part will be useful in any case, have some options to switch Ryzen Am4 processors around in several builds if they want to upgrade. Upgrade one build and you have a free processor to upgrade the next one.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well I mostly bought it for play. 5000 series shall have to wait. Seems there are more problems than necessary for the moment. And it's a little more money than I want to spend right now. My 3800x is good enough as it is right now but might do a 5000 upgrade next year.
The 4650G might go into another system after testing.
A relative is in need of upgrades so this part will be useful in any case, have some options to switch Ryzen Am4 processors around in several builds if they want to upgrade. Upgrade one build and you have a free processor to upgrade the next one.
Yeah i also had a spare 3500 when i build the new system... so i did build it already and just swap the cpu. Otherwise with no CPU and not knowing if i get a 5900x was not funny. Well I had so much luck to even get one.

741 - 760 of 1175 Posts