Overclock.net banner
1481 - 1500 of 1528 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
How can I verify the state of Bank Group Swap aka BGS? ZenTimings says it's disabled and enabledALT but I've set both to Enable in bios.
BGS-ALT takes preference, if it's enabled it's enabled, ignores the regular one even if you set it to enabled as well.
Depends on which Processor you have on how it's presented in the BIOS.
3000 Series had it presented in a odd way, The 4000G & 5000G have the BIOS options in a different way and you can only select one alternative rather than double enable several alternatives at the same time.

• Rep+
Reactions: OCmember

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
BGS-ALT takes preference, if it's enabled it's enabled, ignores the regular one even if you set it to enabled as well.
Depends on which Processor you have on how it's presented in the BIOS.
3000 Series had it presented in a odd way, The 4000G & 5000G have the BIOS options in a different way and you can only select one alternative rather than double enable several alternatives at the same time.
Yup, remembered that after I posted. Sorry. I got it Enabled, and the ALT is Disabled and it now is properly shown with Zen Timings

·
alidarkstone(alikaratas)
55 Posts
Hey everyone, I've been trying to download the latest BIOS F34 from the gigabyte website: X570 AORUS XTREME (rev. 1.2) Gallery | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

But the file won't download, say's "not found." Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

Use latest version F35b for rev1.2 . When finish download folder please rename .txt to .zip

If you want specialy F34 bios check attachment :) I will share for you. Don't remember rename files .txt to .zip

Attachments

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
What bios/uefi settings have to be configured to enable Secure Boot?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
The new F35c beta has the settings needed for Windows 11 enabled by default now. Although you only need the processor's tpm enabled. Secure boot isn't a requirement, but it is enabled by default.
Wait a minute. Are all the settings already there? I do have fTMP enabled. However when I run msinfo32 it says Secure Boot is not On

·
Registered
211 Posts
Wait a minute. Are all the settings already there? I do have fTMP enabled. However when I run msinfo32 it says Secure Boot is not On
You need to toggle CSM mode. I forgot if it's enabled or disabled that allows you to access secure boot, but try toggling it and option should appear below CSM.

Unrelated - Any point installing new bios if I'm not using Windows 11? I've got 36C at the moment.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Debugging display of 9E when set to F35c.:(

SIV does not work properly due to poor profile settings
(System Information Viewer B21.0504.1 )

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
You need to toggle CSM mode. I forgot if it's enabled or disabled that allows you to access secure boot, but try toggling it and option should appear below CSM.
With F33 I've tried toggling CSM. I see the options show up when enabled: LAN PXE.. Storage Boot Option Control - set to UEFI Only, Other PCI Device Rom Priority - UEFI Only

AMC CPU fTMP - Enabled

Maybe it's some other bios setting that needs enabled/disabled ?

·
Registered
211 Posts
With F33 I've tried toggling CSM. I see the options show up when enabled: LAN PXE.. Storage Boot Option Control - set to UEFI Only, Other PCI Device Rom Priority - UEFI Only

AMC CPU fTMP - Enabled

Maybe it's some other bios setting that needs enabled/disabled ?
When I disable mine I get secure boot at the bottom of the Boot tab. It's not in the csm support selections.

You could try updating to latest bios

·
Registered
65 Posts
Smart Access Memory
requieres CSM disabled.

based on what do some say the latest bios is beta? it's on the product support page and no warning of being beta, alpha or delta... :^)

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
F35c BIOS update: since last time, months ago (i don't remember any trouble at all doing it), now it always fails "Can't open file". (inside BIOS)
I have tried with un-renamed bios file, then renamed to bios.bin etc. and also "unblocked" the file from within Windows file properties.
Nothing works. Has Gigabyte uploaded a corrupt file? (my specific bios is for x570 Extreme v1.1)

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I confirm 35d is VDDG buged too
Scandal !

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
What is this VDDG voltage bug you mention?

·
Registered
414 Posts
What is this VDDG voltage bug you mention?
Check with zentimings.
U have 1v at VDDG CCD or IOD no matter shat u have set it in BIOS.
So if ur previous stable settings werent that, well, usb issues, stability issues, sound issues…

·
Registered
1 Posts
My motherboard will be here tomorrow then the wait begins for the 3950X. I think the X570 Aorus Xtreme might be the most beautiful motherboard I have ever seen and likely the most powerful as well, I'm coming from a 5960X setup with an Asus rampage V Extreme mobo. Will build in my Xigmatek Elysium case again so there will be plenty of airflow, I have also a new Corsair 1600i PSU to go with this new build so exciting times ahead. :)
Hi, I notice we have the
My motherboard will be here tomorrow then the wait begins for the 3950X. I think the X570 Aorus Xtreme might be the most beautiful motherboard I have ever seen and likely the most powerful as well, I'm coming from a 5960X setup with an Asus rampage V Extreme mobo. Will build in my Xigmatek Elysium case again so there will be plenty of airflow, I have also a new Corsair 1600i PSU to go with this new build so exciting times ahead. :)
hi! we have the same motherboard and cpu, could you help me overclock my cpu?

·
Registered
137 Posts
hi! we have the same motherboard and cpu, could you help me overclock my cpu?
Oh I actually changed to a 5950X but I'm not overclocking mine sorry. :)

1481 - 1500 of 1528 Posts