10501 - 10520 of 10601 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
so its not possible to update the Bios with this one

EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.0.29
OROM Intel Boot Agent CL - 0.1.16
?
No, no option to update only one of them, either both or none at all.

·
Registered
15 Posts
No, no option to update only one of them, either both or none at all.
ok i think i just misunderstood something .... the network driver with EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.0.29 comes with the OROM Intel Boot Agent CL - 0.1.16 or not? but nvm, the most important part for me is to have the EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI 0.0.29 on the bios

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
ok i think i just misunderstood something .... the network driver with EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.0.29 comes with the OROM Intel Boot Agent CL - 0.1.16 or not? but nvm, the most important part for me is to have the EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI 0.0.29 on the bios
These are the two options you have, not updated or second, updated.

Network
[Current version]
EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.0.19
OROM Intel Boot Agent CL - 0.1.13

[Available version]
-\ for i82579/i217/i218/i219 chips
EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.1.00

·
Registered
15 Posts
These are the two options you have, not updated or second, updated.

Network
[Current version]
EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.0.19
OROM Intel Boot Agent CL - 0.1.13

[Available version]
-\ for i82579/i217/i218/i219 chips
EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.1.00
ok so does this mean u dont use the Intel UEFI x64 Gigabit Driver 0.0.29 anymore and now only the EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.1.00 ?

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
ok so does this mean u dont use the Intel UEFI x64 Gigabit Driver 0.0.29 anymore and now only the EFI Intel Gigabit UNDI - 0.1.00 ?
Yes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have you tried with just loading defaults change xmp to profile 1 leave the rest on default, an see what happens?
hmm could give it a try, would need to go to Windows then though as MacOS requires some weeks, installed the latest Bios f11n, still same issue.

Stupid question, as long as I stay inside Bios and begin of boot (max 2 seconds) could I run the CPU without a cooler without causing harm to it? Otherwise I need to get myself a cheap cooler for it to run it without the watercooling.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
New BIOS...
Xtreme - F9k
Master - F11o

·
Registered
3 Posts
New BIOS...
Xtreme - F9k
Master - F11o

whats new in master f11o bios? why in official site f11n still newest one?
where you take this new bios from?

·
Registered
59 Posts
@KedarWolf Any chance you can do your magic please with the newly released Z390 Master BIOS....?

F11o - hopefully we have enough letters left :)

Thanks for the heads up @stasio

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Waiting for Kedar to do his magic on the f11o with fastest microcodes and updated stuff

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: Dibbler

·
Registered
59 Posts
whats new in master f11o bios? why in official site f11n still newest one?
where you take this new bios from?
The BETA BIOS's that are posted over at Tweaktown rarely have any change logs posted with them. If they are available then stasio will note them. The point about them is for people to test them out and if there is anything problematic, or has been fixed, noted then feedback can be provided.
Over time either several more BETA BIOS's may then follow and sometimes that will lead to an final release which only then gets pushed to the official motherboard page for all to use.
The good thing about the Master board is at least it has a dual BIOS feature, I have needed that at times. But that doesn't mean you should use a BETA BIOS unless you are aware of potential issues in doing so.

I understand that it is a little vague but that is how it is. If you are uncomfortable with using an unknown BETA then remain on an official release.

@KedarWolf thanks for what you have done with the F11o BIOS.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
The BETA BIOS's that are posted over at Tweaktown rarely have any change logs posted with them. If they are available then stasio will note them. The point about them is for people to test them out and if there is anything problematic, or has been fixed, noted then feedback can be provided.
Over time either several more BETA BIOS's may then follow and sometimes that will lead to an final release which only then gets pushed to the official motherboard page for all to use.
The good thing about the Master board is at least it has a dual BIOS feature, I have needed that at times. But that doesn't mean you should use a BETA BIOS unless you are aware of potential issues in doing so.

I understand that it is a little vague but that is how it is. If you are uncomfortable with using an unknown BETA then remain on an official release.

@KedarWolf thanks for what you have done with the F11o BIOS.

What have you found out about F11o so far ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
What have you found out about F11o so far ?

I just received my 3070 GPU and so, as yet, my time has been spent changing over to that card and testing it out.

I will probably test that BIOS out soon. I'm still running a modified F11m version, that works fine, with a 9900k and 5Ghz and a memory overclock.
I will also need to retake several screenshots as you can't restore settings between BIOS's.

You did well I note on being able to get a rev 2 Master 3080, kinda sad for those who have been sold a version 1.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I just received my 3070 GPU and so, as yet, my time has been spent changing over to that card and testing it out.

I will probably test that BIOS out soon. I'm still running a modified F11m version, that works fine, with a 9900k and 5Ghz and a memory overclock.
I will also need to retake several screenshots as you can't restore settings between BIOS's.

You did well I note on being able to get a rev 2 Master 3080, kinda sad for those who have been sold a version 1.
Looking forward to your finding with F11O, I was super lucky with the Rev2 as the original customer did not go through with this purchase at all.

10501 - 10520 of 10601 Posts