Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i have a friend named kylie, she and I are pretty close friends and we hang out and all, but i kinda want to be more than friends ya know what i mean. i have the guts to ask her out and all but i dont know when or what to say exactly, because ive never asked a girl out who ive already been friends with for a while, so i dont real know what to do, i dont want to mess it up either. thx

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
oh my god.. im sorry i cant take it anymore.. why are people asking for help with chicks on a tech forum.. goto lovelines or something.. sheesh.. its simple.. just man up.. do it.. who cares how long ya known the chick for..<br />
<br />
<br />
edited for context.. there re read .. becuase i dont give a damn how long ya know the chick.. just do it.. be like nikey..if it messes things up .. then piss on her she wasnt worth in the first place.. so what who cares NEXT!

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Hahah yeah. But seriosuly, you shouldn't worry about it. I reckon say it casually so that if you screw up and shes like "I don't like you", it just blows over. You don't want to wreck your friendship.<br />
<br />
Say something really casual, don't try to be smooth and PLEASE, don't use a pick up line. Unless it is: Hey, are you 1/cos(c)? Cause you are sec(c)...

·
Premium Member
4,992 Posts
No No use the following line:<br />
<br />
<br />
"Your hot, get naked."<br />
<br />
and if shes not into you, it will blow over as a joke, if not she will get naked.... or something like that.

• Rep+
Reactions: mootin

·
Registered
140 Posts
lol yeah I agree this ain't the place to be asking for love advice, but anyways I'd suggest just asking, as if you got really close in just 6 months obviously you have a lot of things in common

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thougt this was the off-topic forum, and i dont feel like going to a like dating forum or something for 2 reasons, 1. i dont know of any, 2. they are probably full of viruses and other stuff

·
Premium Member
4,992 Posts
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>tucker933</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">i thougt this was the off-topic forum, and i dont feel like going to a like dating forum or something for 2 reasons, 1. i dont know of any, 2. they are probably full of viruses and other stuff</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>Try my line in post #6, 100% success rate.

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
LOL, yeah, pretend your a playa. Be like..."Can I be the tangent to your curves?"

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
<tr>

<div>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">over 6 months</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div> please re read my post.. i had to edit it for ya

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
dude - just ask her. then if she says no act like you never asked. haha she either likes you or she doesnt, i mean isnt that the way it works for you when you like (or dont like) a girl?<br />
<br />
or you could you know... check the tags of her shirt and she'll be like "what the hell?" then you say, ahh it says made in heaven.<br />
corny.

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
<tr>

<div>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">not the advice i was looking for.</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>oh sorry.. maybe we can help you with something forum related.. got any problems with your motherboard..

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you guy dont understand what im asking, re-read my first post, im not afraid to ask her out, in this situation id when or what to say, (in this situation)

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
<tr>

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>Trippen Out</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">oh sorry.. maybe we can help you with something forum related.. got any problems with your motherboard..</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>sure, not the best place to look, but im sure its better than what his rents would tell him... haha<br />
<tr>

<div>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">you guy dont understand what im asking, re-read my first post, im not afraid to ask her out, in this situation id when or what to say, (in this situation)</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>read my post. if she says no act like u never asked... and just be her friend.<br />
but make sure u find a hott girl to hit on when you're around her, so she gets jealous and then wants to date u. haha... but no, just dont act desperate when u ask her.

·
Premium Member
5,047 Posts
<tr>

<div>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">you guy dont understand what im asking, re-read my first post, im not afraid to ask her out, in this situation id when or what to say, (in this situation)</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>all ya gota do is ask her if she wants a frothy walrus when she ask what it is just tell her to goto <a href="http://www.urbandictionary.com" target="_blank">www.urbandictionary.com</a> and look it up.. and wait for the magic to happon.. youll be straight

1 - 20 of 60 Posts