Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will only have 2 of the F3's installed for a total of 2TB, but everything else is my sig rig. I don't have a license for my Windows 7 however, and the monitor isn't part of the rig.

I'd kind of like to upgrade to a 2500k system.
!!!

Oh, and I'll probably try selling on craigslist first. N

·
WCG Enthusiast
1,896 Posts
Im not sure how much to appraise your computer for, but from my experience selling on CL people want a legit OS w/ a valid key. That will def help you sell fast and add value.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Are you selling the whole computer piece by piece or all at once?

I think you will have an easier time parting it out.

or, I bet you could easily get $200 (or more) for your MOBO cpu combo and then pay another $200 and have a 2500k combo. Probably the easiest way.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
An I5 750 to a 2500k won't even give any noticeable performance increase, especially since your I5 is such a good clocker.

Wait for socket 2011.

·
Banned
1,029 Posts
Yeah i would go for $700 but also this ^ i would wait for ivybridge, sb's is more of a side upgrade tbh.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies, everyone. +1 all.

I'm currently trying to sell it for $900... got several offers. Hopefully, none of you were right
tongue.gif
(no offense).

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
No I'm serious, I also just went from a golden clocking 750 to a 2500k, and although I can bench at 5.2ghz on air VS 4.6ghz on the 750, the daily running feel is exactly the same.
If you aren't a bencher, you are completely wasting your time and money.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87dtna;11994124
No I'm serious, I also just went from a golden clocking 750 to a 2500k, and although I can bench at 5.2ghz on air VS 4.6ghz on the 750, the daily running feel is exactly the same.
If you aren't a bencher, you are completely wasting your time and money.
Thanks, + rep. I was wondering why several are selling. I think this is really just a test from Intel to see if they can lock chips and make us pay more to OC. Right now the price diff is really low. Once we are used to paying more they can charge more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts