Overclock.net banner

[Giveaway] Lots of Steam CD keys

5515 46
I've been a long time lurker/member here, but have never really given back to the community. So i thought i would do that with a little giveaway. Most of these games are from humble humbles and different bundles Ive bought.

After thinking about it, it'll be better first come first serve. so just leave a post with what you want
Ill give out the keys at random to the first 40 people. Ill let you know with a PM what you got ether tonight or tomorrow.
Just keep in mind Ive saved this all on notepad, and if the key doesn't work im sorry but i don't think i can find the original emails

The only rules would be 20 rep minimum, and tell me a nice joke?
tongue.gif

.............List...............................

4x King Arthur's Gold Direct Download Multiplayer Key

4x 3x Enclave

4x 3x 2x Space Hack

Defiance Humble - Extra Life Starter Pack

Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman

Game Character Hub

Hacker evolution duality

Ibomer defense

Ibomer attack

Make it Indie

Nikopol: Secrets of the immortals

Starion Tactics

and finally Trove closed beta humble and landmark 1-week closed beta (not sure if they any good.)

Just Cause 2 8800GT
Daikatana frickfrock999
Ascendant TheMentalist
Commander: Conquest of the Americas gold mllrkllr88
Borderlands 2 and 2 DLCs NFSxperts
Rpg Maker: VX Ace Deluxe StormX2
Final Dusk Regnitto
Alpha Prime TheN00bBuilder
R.O.O.T.S F3ERS 2 ASH3S
King Arthur's Gold Almost Heathen
King Arthur's Gold huzzug
King Arthur's Gold Cysquatch
Enclave Jedi Mind Trick
Fist of Jesus Sakumo
Mini Ninjas curly haired boy
Space Hack ozlay
Space Hack fragamemnon
RIFT Humble - Extra Life Starer Pack Zen00
Whisper of a Rose Boinz
Fist of Awesome Boinz
One month of Twitch Turbo DF is BUSY
Culling of the cows Cyclops
Axis Game factory with DLCs TheN00bBuilder
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Such a person exists and it's me by the way :) Yeah, I remember when in my childhood I've played in horror games like Silent Hill or Fatal Frame. I've really loved playing in survival horror games because they have an amazing plot that keeps the intrigue up to the game's credits. So under the influence of the plot I've decided to read some stories about the sacrifices in these games. It was fun, I've read almost twelve pages about it :) However, after a while, I saw the prices on them and it's damn hot! So I've decided to buy Steam keys because they are cheaper than the retail price. What do you think guys? Is this good idea?

· Awaiting the REP Rebuild
502 Posts
I strongly recommend against it.

Keys from reseller sites are quite regularly (perhaps 80%+) illegitimately sourced. Often, they're purchased with a stolen credit card. Then, when the credit card owner issues a chargeback to Valve, Valve may revoke access to the game on the account that activated the stolen key.

Usually, though, Valve lets users keep the game but instead reclaims the money it provided the developer for the sale. So if you're okay with stealing from the game devs (this is considerably worse than straight piracy IMO), or potentially having your access revoked even if you get a key, go for it.

· Facepalm
11,657 Posts
I tried a couple of these, including the Celebrity News Toolbar and PowerPoint Plugin, but neither installation got me a free game—instead, I was stuck with lame browser add-ons and the blinkx media player. As I mentioned on my blog about the Xbox One emulator, don’t fall for these tricks unless you’re looking for more adware and other potentially nasty software.In addition to Steam key scams there are also several key resellers advertised online that will sell you a key activated on Steam.There are some problems with this approach. First, the vast majority of these resellers are not authorized by Steam, and therefore you’re taking a big risk when buying a key from any of these vendors. If you purchase a key from one of these sites, Steam can do nothing to intervene on your behalf should the key not be delivered or you encounter a problem.
What the hell dude? 5 year old necro thread? Do you look before you post?

· Registered
3 Posts
I've been a long time lurker/member here, but have never really given back to the community. So i thought i would do that with a little giveaway. Most of these games are from humble humbles and different bundles Ive bought.

After thinking about it, it'll be better first come first serve. so just leave a post with what you want
Ill give out the keys at random to the first 40 people. Ill let you know with a PM what you got ether tonight or tomorrow.
Just keep in mind Ive saved this all on notepad, and if the key doesn't work im sorry but i don't think i can find the original emails

The only rules would be 20 rep minimum, and tell me a nice joke?
tongue.gif

.............List...............................

4x King Arthur's Gold Direct Download Multiplayer Key

4x 3x Enclave

4x 3x 2x Space Hack

Defiance Humble - Extra Life Starter Pack

Reaper - Tale of a Pale Swordsman

Game Character Hub

Hacker evolution duality

Ibomer defense

Ibomer attack

Make it Indie

Nikopol: Secrets of the immortals

Starion Tactics

and finally Trove closed beta humble and landmark 1-week closed beta (not sure if they any good.)

Just Cause 2 8800GT
Daikatana frickfrock999
Ascendant TheMentalist
Commander: Conquest of the Americas gold mllrkllr88
Borderlands 2 and 2 DLCs NFSxperts
Rpg Maker: VX Ace Deluxe StormX2
Final Dusk Regnitto
Alpha Prime TheN00bBuilder
R.O.O.T.S F3ERS 2 ASH3S
King Arthur's Gold Almost Heathen
King Arthur's Gold huzzug
King Arthur's Gold Cysquatch
Enclave Jedi Mind Trick
Fist of Jesus Sakumo
Mini Ninjas curly haired boy
Space Hack ozlay
Space Hack fragamemnon
RIFT Humble - Extra Life Starer Pack Zen00
Whisper of a Rose Boinz
Fist of Awesome Boinz
One month of Twitch Turbo DF is BUSY
Culling of the cows Cyclops
Axis Game factory with DLCs TheN00bBuilder

· Awaiting the REP Rebuild
502 Posts
The OP hasn't made any posts/comments in five years, and this is effectively a five year old thread, so I think you may have missed the boat, Bakerredrum.

I'll tell you what, though. I'll make a giveaway thread of my own in a couple weeks and I'll tag you in it. You tell me another joke then, and you can have your pick. :D

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.