Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad I found overclock.net!

This place has answered all my questions s ofar greatly, and I'm just a starter! Thanks guys!

By the way, is it worth it to wait until Black Friday to build my computer? My dad keeps on saying to wait until then.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrayDon10;15227545
Welcome. and where do you usually buy/ order your parts? your answer depends on that. I hear newegg is great all year round.
Newegg is the place I buy them. I keep on getting deals of 80 - 150 dollars off but my dad still thinks the systems in total will go down by like 300. >_>

·
Premium Member
4,892 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropshock;15227509
I'm glad I found overclock.net!

This place has answered all my questions s ofar greatly, and I'm just a starter! Thanks guys!

By the way, is it worth it to wait until Black Friday to build my computer? My dad keeps on saying to wait until then.
It might be worth it,, But if your going to wait, have your money saved up, and credit card ready.. Because alot of the REALLY good online deals can go fast .. So be ready to hit that Add to Cart/ Order button.

Also , welcome to Overclock.net
smile.gif

Please fill in your system specs HERE.. So in the future, we can assist you better
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
I'd wait and see if there's any nice deals you'd like to go for. Welcome to OCN! Great to have you here
smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts