Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
GTX 1080 Ti Club
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this will be a quick one, to see how many people actually pay attention and read what is in front of them. There are only three rules and you must meet all of them to be counted in the freebie giveaway. The first rule is you must have a minimum of three hundred posts. Second rule is you must have a minimum of twenty five unique reputations. Third rule is you must have been a member for over three months.

First thirty people to make a post will be included in the giveaway. You don't have to stop posting at thirty, there might be people who do not follow the rules and will be disqualified, no hard feelings. Simply reply with your favorite PC game. The name of the game should be the only thing in your post, anything else in your post and you will be disqualified.

This freebie giveaway ends in exactly an hour from now, so that would be 1:05AM (GMT-6 Central Time). I might not reply within an hour, but any posts made after 1:05AM will not be counted.

Go go go! Have fun

Disclaimer: Winner is responsible for shipping costs. If you don't plan on covering the shipping costs then don't participate. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
16,520 Posts
--NOT ENTERING--

Just wanted to make a comment on this. First, I meet the first two criteria (300+ posts, 25+ unique rep) but I've only been a member for a couple weeks. Would I still qualify? It doesn't really matter anyway, because I already have the game and all the DLC, but still.

I just wanted to say that this is a real nice giveaway and you're a great dude for it.
And anyone who qualifies and doesn't already have the game would be a fool not to enter.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Counter Strike Source

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Not Playing but just wanted to comment. This is a great deal to anyone who wants it. Very kind of you sir. I wish I could get in on this one, but sadly, no.

Call of Duty: United Offensive is my favorite game of all time, just saying.

·
Premium Member
10,813 Posts
Master of Orion II

·
Registered
142 Posts
{not entering}

Yea I don't really meet any of the requirements

But I just wanted to say that it's really nice of you do to this.

PS: Left 4 Dead is my favorite game.

/edit: I'm surprised this is getting so little attention... 10 minutes before it ends and only 16posts with a few "not entering"

·
Premium Member
4,775 Posts
I want! Thank you!

·
GTX 1080 Ti Club
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Platinum
vdek
flag182
StretchNuts
Mr Nibbles
skkhai
Mygaffer
smoothjk
Blindrage606

Disqualified The Master Chief
Disqualified JoeUbi
Disqualified samster25
Disqualified slothfish

The winner of the giveaway is Platinum. Congratulations on the win and thank you everyone for participating. Sorry to those of you who have been disqualified. This was more of a "who's paying attention" giveaway. Thank you to those of you leaving nice comments.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.