1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
^_^
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
its more of an upscaled version of the game but it still looks quite good. Honestly, it still looks good for an old gamecube game, which I still have
smile.gif

·
^_^
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyae86 View Post

its more of an upscaled version of the game but it still looks quite good. Honestly, it still looks good for an old gamecube game, which I still have
smile.gif
Haha you know the gamecube was a remaster as well right? It was originally on PS1. And it's way more than just a "remaster" the models and environments got redone.
thumb.gif

PS1

The still hold true though, the GC remake was the exact same except they added the crimson heads and that part about lisa trevor.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by End3R View Post

Haha you know the gamecube was a remaster as well right? It was originally on PS1. And it's way more than just a "remaster" the models and environments got redone.
thumb.gif

PS1

The still hold true though, the GC remake was the exact same except they added the crimson heads and that part about lisa trevor.
Oh I know alright it was a remake of the PS1 version......because I also have the PS1 version as well lol

·
^_^
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyae86 View Post

Oh I know alright it was a remake of the PS1 version......because I also have the PS1 version as well lol
Good answer
smile.gif
when you called it a gamecube game I thought for a sec you might think THAT was the original XD

And now you should have THIS version
thumb.gif

·
^_^
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This deal is no longer valid just to be clear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts