Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
8,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm in the world of PS3 since yesterday. Woke early and bought the 120GB PS3 Bundle. One of the games the Bundle came with was the God Of War Collection (which is brilliant btw). Inside the case it included a Voucher Code for the God Of War 3 Demo. Apparently not everyone can get this demo, which sucks for alot of people. Anyhow I thought the Demo was amazing. This Demo should be the standard for every Demo. Lots of action, and ends with you wanting more. The graphics looks great and right up with standards. One thing on the Down side is the Frame Rate in some areas drop a bit, especially right when the Demo begins. Minor problem that faded out further along. I give this Demo a 10/10.... it made me pre order it.

BTW: is PSN running realllly slow lately? I mean I have FIOS and it took me 4 hours to Download this Demo.

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
I give it a 10/10, easily.

God of War is my favorite console series.

·
PC Evangelist
47,371 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Murlocke View Post
I give it a 10/10, easily.

God of War is my favorite console series.
Same here. Probably the only console game i have finished in one day non stop because it was that fun.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I thought the demo was fun and just the right "bite" to get me wanting the game more. The graphics were really nice and i do hope they get the framerate smoothed out ( which im sure they will) Since the fluid combat system is what really makes this game, when it starts to stagger it can break my flow :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts