Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a long weekend and I've had my eyes on these three games, which ones should I rent and which ones should I buy? keep in mind im a average/below average skill gamer so it takes me a little longer than normal to work my way through games...

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
god of war

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
RE4...... what system you getting it for?i played it on GC. wish it was available on xbox.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Damage82
View Post

RE4...... what system you getting it for?i played it on GC. wish it was available on xbox.

I'm on the playstation section, so..... ps2.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
sorry, didn't look. I never tried it on PS2

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Ok, I've played it and beat the GC version. The ps2 version is better because of the new content thatI didnt get to play. RE4 is truly amazing, and they story is great. I would suggest you buy it too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
buy resident evil 4; this game takes around 25-40 hours to beat, rent god of war and shadow of collussus, both games should 20-30 hours to beat

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Oh, every time I've played RE4, it gets better and better. You've got to try it once. It's now a 20 buck game, so it's worth the investment. Or, just a thought, if you've got the time, you should go to one of those game rental websites where you pay 20 bucks, or the equivalent of a Greatest Hits game, rent as many as you can play, one at a time, in a month, and rotate through games you've wanted to at least try, beat, or talk about.

·
Premium Member
7,397 Posts
You would have a hard time beating RE4 in a weekend, so it's probably a "buy".

I can see getting all the way through God of War in a weekend, so a rental is probably fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts