Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.gog.com/connect

For those that don't know, GOG offers a way to link your account to your Steam account and occasionally you can receive a DRM free version of a game you own on Steam. For a limited time, if you own Torchlight or Torchlight II on Steam and link your account to GOG, you'll receive either free on GOG.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
thanks for posting this. Now I might have to play Torchlight II again and try some new mods

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
How do you het this to work? I linked my acvounts but NEVER get anything from GOG to read from Steam.

·
BOINC Cruncher
1,881 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenn82 View Post

How do you het this to work? I linked my acvounts but NEVER get anything from GOG to read from Steam.
You go to THIS site. You have to manually click on the games to transfer over, it isn't automatic...and they are only available for a limited time period. Currently no games are available for transfer.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah, i do. I have connected my account and ensured steam was set to public. Never, has it ever, worked for me. Not even with a refresh of library. I missed this one, but when others go live, it still doesnt ahow any eligible games on my page. Ideas?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenn82 View Post

Yeah, i do. I have connected my account and ensured steam was set to public. Never, has it ever, worked for me. Not even with a refresh of library. I missed this one, but when others go live, it still doesnt ahow any eligible games on my page. Ideas?
Same here!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensive View Post

"NOTE: Make sure your Steam Privacy Settings & Profile Status are set to public."
I wasn't when I first did it, but changed it and hit the sync again a while back, still nothing.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've never had an issue. I would contact GOG support and see what's up. Bear in mind what Diffident said, games only show up randomly to be synced between your accounts and for a very short period of time, and you also must have those games on your Steam account.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensive View Post

"NOTE: Make sure your Steam Privacy Settings & Profile Status are set to public."
I said that my profile is set to public. Still dont work...
I find the threads like this WHEN the game goes live between the two...it just doesnt work. Ever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts