Overclock.net banner

Going caseless with a 42in

659 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  tombom
Hey guys, I though I should show off my build, I love it :3

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k5...k/PB040197.jpg
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k5...k/PB040198.jpg

I know what you guys are thinking, "What are you crazy or something O': !! Get those hard drives off of that packageing paper !!??" To tell you the truth, they don't run that hot, even though they are on there, I need to make my computer neater though @[email protected] Sadly.. I don't get 1080p/ I get my Tv's native resolution, 1367 by 780

Oh.. and if you guys notice the missing fin on the Psu, Yeah.. I'm poor, I tried changing it with a 120 but it wouldn't fit, and i have no money for a 140. and the fan's pin is actually glued to the psu :S what the heck man
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Case + New PSU > GTX260 & Aftermarket Cooler.

Priorities brother.
I would never do that. Seems like a recipe for ruined hardware. Static, dust, spills, accidentally catching something on a cable and dragging it off on the floor, Attack cats playing with loose cables.

Fill in the blank!

Personally I don't turn anything on unless it's inside a case.
You should build a case out of a carboard box. That'd be schweet!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by rmp459 View Post
Case + New PSU > GTX260 & Aftermarket Cooler.

Priorities brother.
But I don't like cases, Plus, Like i said I'm poor. The computer runs way cooler outside the case, and I don't even have any animals or anything like to deal with.

I'm constantly cleaning the computer so im good.
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by citat3962 View Post
I would never do that. Seems like a recipe for ruined hardware. Static, dust, spills, accidentally catching something on a cable and dragging it off on the floor, Attack cats playing with loose cables.

Fill in the blank!

Personally I don't turn anything on unless it's inside a case.
The computer is actually at the very edge of the table and then the table is close to the wall, no one can walk through that little area so its the perfect candidate for my computer.
See less See more
I'm running caseless while I'm painting. It's no big deal at all. I just left my HD in it's bay (the CM590 has a separate removable hard drive bay) and put it on my desk. no worries.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.