Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, Oh well it's out now, Just trying to make sure everyone get's their copy so I can pwn then.

Btw, Does it work in online mode? And after i put it into that directory it should show up on my steam list of games, Correct?

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by r3tard

Ah, Oh well it's out now, Just trying to make sure everyone get's their copy so I can pwn then.

Btw, Does it work in online mode? And after i put it into that directory it should show up on my steam list of games, Correct?

Yeah, unzip it to your steamapps folder and then restart steam if it's runnig

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm not that big of a fan of it, currently. The main thing that annoys me, is that 90% of the kills are by pistol because you can rarely make it to a weapon without having to kill someone, or be killed.
Hopefully it'll get better as it gets into beta.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyS

I'm not that big of a fan of it, currently. The main thing that annoys me, is that 90% of the kills are by pistol because you can rarely make it to a weapon without having to kill someone, or be killed.
Hopefully it'll get better as it gets into beta.

Same, I thought it'd be awesome but it's really not that fun...
Blah, Still got source!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
yeah I don't like it yet...its still a little too early to decide how its gonna turn out, but it looks pretty finished, I mean the maps look really nice. I can't wait for perfect-dark:source

·
Registered
459 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by r3tard

Same, I thought it'd be awesome but it's really not that fun...
Blah, Still got source!

I don't like source either.
I live CS 1.6.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts