Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last i have have given up and gone to amd after i popped my p4 3.0e yesterday it was running lovely at 3.9 but i thought i would be clever and it went bang lol..I have now gone for an AMD 3.4 Newcastle chip and so far i am very impressed .Does anybody else use these and what is the best over clock

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by markuk3
At last i have have given up and gone to amd after i popped my p4 3.0e yesterday it was running lovely at 3.9 but i thought i would be clever and it went bang lol..I have now gone for an AMD 3.4 Newcastle chip and so far i am very impressed .Does anybody else use these and what is the best over clock
I hate to loose another Intel fan, LOL Are you sure the CPU is fried and not the mobo?

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by archer_456
I hate to loose another Intel fan, LOL Are you sure the CPU is fried and not the mobo?
Alot of change overs lately....

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Come into the light, my child....

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
checked both and both are dead possible surge from psu could have done it but i will check it out too never though this 3.4 64bit is a peach runs at 2.49 before i clock it will let it bed in for a couple of days first though

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Norwich eh? You never know, you might have got flooded while you were out. Water and electronics don't mix!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AHH that explains it damn better move away from the broads then the clocks the limit whoopee !!!!!!!!!! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts