Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some good 120mm fans, that are fairly cheap, and give you good cfm ratings, for the amount of noise they make.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
i have to say the best 120mm fans ive ever used are the Nidec fans, i have one that i pulled out of a server about 5 yrs ago and the server was 4yrs old at the time... they last FOREVER!!!! and they have great airflow and are the quietest high flow fans i know of...

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Loki

I cant say enough about these fans 95cfm and only 29dba

And a Super low price Link

lol which one man!? lol there like 20! and the one i looked at,at the top isnt anything special...

EDIT: ok nvm i see the ones your talkin bout, how good is the quality though? are they gonna burn out an a yr?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1

lol which one man!? lol there like 20! and the one i looked at,at the top isnt anything special...

EDIT: ok nvm i see the ones your talkin bout, how good is the quality though? are they gonna burn out an a yr?

I have 3 for about 6 months, still going strong but at that price if they only last a year what the heck... lol

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've had a couple of cheapo 80mm raidmax fans for like...3 years or so, and they're still pushing air. They haven't even been relubed either...and they make this horrible racket for that reason lol

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ch13f121

I've had a couple of cheapo 80mm raidmax fans for like...3 years or so, and they're still pushing air. They haven't even been relubed either...and they make this horrible racket for that reason lol

i ya i just threw away a cheap fan that came with the case, i took it apart and the little washer/retainer thats on the shaft of the fan blades i lost.... so i just threw the crappy fan away... i have 7 blue led fans anyways so it was no biggy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts