Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a few Good DS games. I have never played 1 single game on the DS by the way!

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
To add to the above, advance wars.

I have a few games lying around I could let go for cheap, shoot me a PM if you're interested

·
Registered
886 Posts
The Castlevania games are, in a word, Amazing. Bleach is actually a really good fighting game, and wario ware is really fun as well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I enjoy playing Tetris, probably all the Final Fantasy games for DS, Mario games for ds, and I also like those Castlevania games [They are hard, but it's fun to have a challenge]

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dskina View Post
Metal Slug 7
Hrmph, I thought MS7 was disappointing.

The sprites were all down-sized and pixelated.. the Combat School was a neat feature though.

+ To add to the game recommendations, there is also:

The World Ends With You
Yoshi's Island DS
Bangai-O Spirits

I just have to mention though that Zelda was the most fun I've ever had on my DS. Aside from some questionable multimedia files, ofc.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Elite Beat Agents and its japanese counterparts, Ouendan 1 & 2 are fantastic music rhythm games.

If youre into puzzles, Professor Layton and the Curious Village is very unique. It's basically an edventure game where you walk around a town trying to solve a murder mystery and like every person you talk to in town is like "HEY SOLVE THIS RANDOM BRAINTEASER FOR NO REASON AT ALL!!"

I also love the Castlevania games, though I enjoyed the GBA ones more. Except Circle of the Moon, that one's a steaming pile.

Phoenix Wright is a great adventure game. You'd think a lawyer game wouldn't be much fun, but it works great.

·
Premium Member
8,052 Posts
From my collection:

Professor Layton and The Curious Village
Pokemon (Hey, you can't ever go wrong with that)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Phantasy Star Zero
Animal Crossing
Mario (any of them)
XX XY ( I think that is what it is called)
ASH (If you know how to read Japanese)
From the Abyss
Kirby
Pheonix Wright series
The World Ends with You

1 - 18 of 18 Posts