Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the games I have I already passed them and now I have nothing to play.
I am looking for a good free and a game that does not have many hackers

·
Registered
332 Posts
There are hackers in every game. The more popular the game, the more hackers. Just the way it is. So sometimes you gotta take the bad with the good.

- Quake Live
- Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
- America's Army

There's probably more, but those are the 3 off the top of my head.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Asking for a good free mp game is asking too much

·
Registered
649 Posts
-Quake Live
-Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
-Sauerbraten - I LOVE this game, simple gameplay, fast-paced. Interactive map-making.
-F.E.A.R: Combat - The complete multi-player portion of the original F.E.A.R. you just have to download and request a KEY. Allows you to play with people who own the retail game.
-Crossfire - I don't care for it but there is a large community that plays religiously.
-Warsow - very basic, beta stage I think, but good to check out because it's different/interesting.
-Open Arena - based on the Quake III Arena source code. It's pretty active. first release in 2005, latest build was feb 23 of this year.

And you can always play Tribes XD

Have a good one man, hope you find something you like.

·
OG AMD
8,950 Posts
Savage XR!!! Hardcore group of about 500 players,constantly upgraded.available at newerth.com. Best fps/rts/mmo ever!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
There are lots of mp mods for the source sdk. Source forts, golden eye source, zombie master, zombie panic source, insurgency.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
League of Legends I'm finding to be very enjoyable. Before anyone says, "Oh but it's missing x feature that HoN or DotA had." Here's some info for you, this game isn't DotA or HoN. It's pretty casual and the community is pretty nice, except for 2 guys I happened to play my second game against.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts