Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not fan of the original zowie ones, feels like they just glide around giving me absolute no control. I'm looking mostly for ones that kinda have a bit of resistance, I love the G400 ones. Rival also has some nice ones, despite them being bad quality, I feel like I can control the mouse in comparison to this one.

Basically just need some that can give a tiny bit of friction, I'm not fan of this gliding, feels like moving the mouse on ice.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymanb View Post

Not fan of the original zowie ones, feels like they just glide around giving me absolute no control. I'm looking mostly for ones that kinda have a bit of resistance, I love the G400 ones. Rival also has some nice ones, despite them being bad quality, I feel like I can control the mouse in comparison to this one.

Basically just need some that can give a tiny bit of friction, I'm not fan of this gliding, feels like moving the mouse on ice.
Try hyperglides. Although it might be the mouse mat you're using. I'd give a different mat a try as well to make sure.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I have 3 Zowie mice that I have been using off and on for the last 3 years. I put the second pair of skates on top of the original ones every time. I am very happy with all of them.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalK View Post

I have 3 Zowie mice that I have been using off and on for the last 3 years. I put the second pair of skates on top of the original ones every time. I am very happy with all of them.
Thanks, I will try this today, and worst case scenario order some hyperglides if it doesn't work out the way I want it. Cool suggestion
thumb.gif

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
It's the opposite for me, at least on my cloth pads. I find the Zowie stock mouse feet to give me a lot of resistance compared to IntelliMouse, DeathAdder, Diamondback feet, etc The size makes the glide feel smoother not faster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts