Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which PS2 game (over $30) is good? I own:
Ace combat 4 & 5
Rachet and clank 2
MOH: Euro assult
DBZ game (can't spell it lol)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:


Originally Posted by wudaddy

Socom 3!!! http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=281239 Best Game for PS2 except the GTA series.

No "M" games (my parents are ok if they don't see the ratings, but they don't let me if they know)

Quote:


Originally Posted by Chim3ra

I'd say Ace Combat.

I have that already
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,325 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by bentrinh

No "M" games (my parents are ok if they don't see the ratings, but they don't let me if they know)

I have that already

I thought we were supposed to pick from the list.

I'm not sure if it came out for PS2 but Psychonauts is an awesome game. You should give that a shot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Get either:
Resident Evil 4
God of War
Devil May Cry 3 special edition (though it's only $20 bucks it's a new release)

and scratch off the M rating or something.

If it can't be M then

Shadow of the Collosus Is supposed to be really good.
Burnout revenge if you like driving games.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,847 Posts
just permanent marker out the M on the box or get a sticker and change it to U

just say that there was a fault with some of the boxes and they changed it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:


Originally Posted by The_Jester

just permanent marker out the M on the box or get a sticker and change it to U

just say that there was a fault with some of the boxes and they changed it

And I can get them to buy it? They have to come with me.

Btw, I do not like fighting games (like street fighter/Bodaki 3/etc)

I heard guiter hero is supposed to be addictive but it doesn't look so good to me.... I haven't tryed it though
I might get Destory all humans...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
428 Posts
My roomie had Shadow of Colossus and he thought it was really good.

If you want a list of some of the better games that came out try IGN's Best of 2005. It's pretty much the cream of the crop in terms of games available.
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: bentrinh

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:


Originally Posted by dolinn

My roomie had Shadow of Colossus and he thought it was really good.

If you want a list of some of the better games that came out try IGN's Best of 2005. It's pretty much the cream of the crop in terms of games available.

I checked that a long time ago. Mosty M games
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,395 Posts
Do you like platformers? I really enjoyed both Jak and Dexter and Jak 2. Kind of cartoonish, definitely not an M-rated series.
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: bentrinh

·
^^That's my user name^^
Joined
·
9,917 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by bentrinh

I have that for PC already.... but my graphics card is too slow LOL

Modern combat is a lot different. They don't make it for PC...
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top