Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says im looking for good ps3 controllers that have an xbox controllers layout.

Ive found some good ones but most dont have sixaxis or apparently unresponsive triggers. If anyone can find any link em.

Heres the best ive found, wireless, has sixaxis and its pretty nice looking.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4290893#showReviews

·
Registered
52 Posts
This won't be very helpful but I know that there exists an adapter to use a controller as one for the other console, and it's two way.. So - PS3 on 360, and 360 on PS3 etc

I don't know what it's called but you should look it up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive seen those before they look good but i cant use sixaxis if i do that, not a big deal...but the little things count too.

Also heard alot of those dont work with the newest software updates on the ps3

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxa;11927909
Wait! What?Why? My hands naturally take the shape of a PS controller.
I find the Playstation controller comfortable for racing games and RPGs (where I likely don't need to use any of the shoulder buttons or the right analog stick)

but playing Killzone 3 and needing to use both analog sticks + all 4 shoulder buttons, my hands are CRAMPED after an hour or so.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by theproodnoob;11928903
well you can buy one here
http://www.gadgets-reviews.com/index.php?page=post&id=335

well at least try to get him to build you one but if he can do it you probably can to
i saw those, though im very picky and they seem like they'd have alot of issues.
but a good suggestion.

Still leaning towards the power A controller.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ehhh...looking at reviews for the power a controller and the nyko raven and even the new gioteck hf-1 in the uk.

They all seen to have deadzone issues possibly cuz they don't use bluetooth.

My dreams are dead now...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.