Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I personally love Test Drive Unlimited and have put over 60 hours into the game and it's still good. It's only 20 bucks, so it is definitely worth trying.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bk7794 View Post
can you tune your own cars and everything?
Somewhat. You go to tuning shops to get a performance upgrades. Albeit, it's nothing like Need For Speed, but it is more realistic.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Live for Speed can be fun, especially online.

I hear iRacing is good too, haven't tried it yet though.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by vdek
View Post

Live for Speed can be fun, especially online.

I hear iRacing is good too, haven't tried it yet though.

LFS never was any fun online for me. Always someone who wanted to ruin the race for others. Same with GTR and expansions.

That's the reason i race on iracing now. I know I won't get taken out on purpose all the time. Problem is...it's expensive...very expensive.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by da tick 07
View Post

do you own an xbox? while is not on pc and im not sure if there are plans to put it on pc, forza motorsports in the BEST racing game hands down

the racing games suck on pc imo

Lol! Obviously you don't have a wheel/pedals, or can't handle a true sim game. Forza looks like a child's game compared to the sim racing games on the PC.

·
15,778 Posts
The word arcade to is an excuse for not being able to make a realistic race game...

·
Premium Member
7,366 Posts
Since you have NFS Carbon, GRID, and DiRT, it seems that you're looking for a more casual racing game that is enjoyable on both a controller or a wheel. In that case I'd say Test Drive Unlimited. It has a great variety of cars and the whole Oahu island for you to free roam on. For $20 it's pretty much unbeatable.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.