Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Quote:

Hear HDStarcraft (one of the top Starcraft commentators) and Painuser (a top-level Terran player) speak on the development of e-sports with the coming of Starcraft 2, Starcraft 2 strategy, high-level play and commentary, and... well... more Starcraft 2.

In addition discussing Starcraft and e-sports, they will providing live commentary on the finals match of the Google Starcraft 2 tournament.

HDStarcraft and Painuser are convincing and ushering Google into the world of Starcraft 2, this is might be one of the biggest step into making e-sport in US a reality. Imagine Google sponsoring a Starcraft 2 Tournament.

Some you guys might find interesting is that HDStarcraft is actually a member here on Overclock.net.

Source: http://research.google.com/video.html

·
Melted Cheese
4,182 Posts
Well now I am late for bed.....

First time I have watched commented on SC games. Pretty awesome.

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Thanks, I really enjoyed that. I wish they had it in higher res though.

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MeeMoo220
View Post

Dude, HD is here on OCN? And he is an active member? ***?

Apparently....I thought that was pretty cool. After all, OCN is awesome

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I'm Loving SC2. I'm not the greatest player, but I still love it.

I just wish Blizzard was more on top of banning cheaters. They need to get heavy handed about it & implement a better more pro-active anti-cheat policy. Like instead of looking for code, look for behaviors cheaters use. Like attacking a expansion that has full fog of war after looking at it through the fog of war, bypassing all other expansions. The exception being if it's an expansion directly adjacent to a players base that's obvious.

There's a thread at SC2replayed with some examples of typical behaviors. I realize blizzard is only really acting as a proxy, but I'm sure if they wanted to they could analyze behavior as all data runs through them. http://www.sc2replayed.com/forums/sc...-spot-a-hacker

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by My Desired Display Name
View Post

I watch HDStarcraft and Huskys broadcast religiously, even more so with TV sucking, before football started. I think I watch these more than I play SC2

Yea I just got done watching several games on both of their channels.

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
"Heeeeey there ladies and gentlemen..."

·
Registered
530 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by My Desired Display Name
View Post

I watch HDStarcraft and Huskys broadcast religiously, even more so with TV sucking, before football started. I think I watch these more than I play SC2

Yeah Ditto,

I sometimes just sit back after work with a drink on the desk. Relax and see what video updats i got from HDstarcraft and watch'em. TV is just substandard these days.

WoW though! HDStarcraft is part of forums? Small world

·
Registered
796 Posts
Agreed, HD's vids are great to watch. Especially the longer games, a beer to go with it and I'm a happy man again.

·
Melted Cheese
4,182 Posts
I watched a 30 min game on HD's youtube last night. Those gamers are intense!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts