Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 803 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Owners Club

I've noticed there are a few Nexus 4 owners around here but I haven't noticed any kind of club or thread for the Nexus 4, so here it is, the Nexus 4 Owners Club. This club is for everyone who owns a Nexus 4 and for people who are interested in the Nexus 4. Fruit phone trolls are not welcome
devil-smiley-019.gif

Nexus 4 Owners list
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AszWs8l5WP15dDR4SmtCUGI2ZWJqUkdta1VHSGNSR0E&single=true&gid=1&output=html&widget=true

To join simply complete and submit this form below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RUwmjo0yyLufuk62N4Nae6Tj5dzSH-AyEW2tYGIGmqY/viewform?embedded=true#start=embed

To update your entry resubmit the form with your updated details and let me know in this thread so that your old entry can be removed from the list. Duplicate entries will be removed periodically unless you have multiple devices.

Signature text: (Feel free to edit if you want.)

Code:

Code:
[CENTER][url=http://www.overclock.net/t/1349992/google-nexus-4-owners-club#post_19062594]:thumbsups  [B]Nexus 4 Owners Club[/B]  :thumbsups[/url][/CENTER]

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yay, the first poster that isn't me
smile.gif

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nexus 4 16GB on T-Mobile $30/mo
Stock ROM/Kernel
Unlocked BL
Rooted

I love this phone. There isn't much else to say about it.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I'm just going to put ROM, Kernel and if it's rooted on the owners list to keep it fairly simple, otherwise it might get a bit complicated if I start putting everything else on there too.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Random screenshot...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
16 GB Mako
biggrin.gif

Stock ROM
Was on Franco's kernel r34 before but switched to stock a few hours ago to test some issues
Carrier: Straight-talk (T-mo) for $45/mo.

Waiting for 4.2.2 to bring us some more love

Using up the 16GB fast, but it is a damn sexy phone lol

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dklimitless View Post

16 GB Mako
biggrin.gif

Stock ROM
Was on Franco's kernel r34 before but switched to stock a few hours ago to test some issues
Carrier: Straight-talk (T-mo) for $45/mo.

Waiting for 4.2.2 to bring us some more love

Using up the 16GB fast, but it is a damn sexy phone lol
I'll just put you as stock for now then
tongue.gif

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dajposkakac View Post

16gb
Rasbeanjelly rom with the Trinity Four kernel
got it from the playstore and it arrived on 19dec
Added
smile.gif

Mine came on the 7th of December, but it was my christmas present so I had to wait
frown.gif

·
Registered
319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott1541 View Post

Added
smile.gif

Mine came on the 7th of December, but it was my christmas present so I had to wait
frown.gif
I'm on my 2nd one =\
I got my first one ordered in the first 5 minutes. Used it for a few days. Was utterly disappointed in T-Mobile and AT&T service. Sold it. Regretted selling it. Got my 2nd one on the 2nd release day within the first 5 minutes and I've been using that one since then. T-Mobile coverage is just so crappy so I've still be carrying my VZW phone as well.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by itznfb View Post

I'm on my 2nd one =\
I got my first one ordered in the first 5 minutes. Used it for a few days. Was utterly disappointed in T-Mobile and AT&T service. Sold it. Regretted selling it. Got my 2nd one on the 2nd release day within the first 5 minutes and I've been using that one since then. T-Mobile coverage is just so crappy so I've still be carrying my VZW phone as well.
If only LG included CDMA support, but I guess they were limited to what features they could include due to cost and also the fact that they pretty much based it on the Optimus G, so it can't really have any features that that doesn't have
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK View Post

Add me!

16GB. CM10.1 Jellybro using Franco Kernel r34.
Added
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott1541 View Post

If only LG included CDMA support, but I guess they were limited to what features they could include due to cost and also the fact that they pretty much based it on the Optimus G, so it can't really have any features that that doesn't have
Added
smile.gif
Thank you thank you
smile.gif
and if anyone needs helps unlocking their bootloader or whatever related questions. Feel free to PM me, I'll be more than happy to help you as well
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Well, my N4 just died on me. I was at a friend's house last night and she handed it back to me when it did the 4% battery chirp and the battery died later. I figured NBD, I'll just charge at home. It's been plugged in for a few hours now and it is still dead as a door nail. Even trying to hard reset it did nothing. Now I have to call CS and hope they can send me a 16GB replacement.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Owner here. Running Cyanogenmod 10.1 and faux123 kernel.

Might add that this phone is awesome!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarFreak302 View Post

Well, my N4 just died on me. I was at a friend's house last night and she handed it back to me when it did the 4% battery chirp and the battery died later. I figured NBD, I'll just charge at home. It's been plugged in for a few hours now and it is still dead as a door nail. Even trying to hard reset it did nothing. Now I have to call CS and hope they can send me a 16GB replacement.
Well that's not good, I hope you get a replacement. That's one of the things I'm concerned about, my Nexus 4 dying and being unable to flash it back to stock and Google refusing to replace it. Although I guess if it is dead they'll never know anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.m0x View Post

Owner here. Running Cyanogenmod 10.1 and faux123 kernel.

Might add that this phone is awesome!
What version do you have? I've assumed you have a 16GB and put you on that list as no one seems to be bothered with the 8GB.

1 - 20 of 803 Posts