Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824254026
THis has to be the cheapest big monitor I have ever seen. I remember when I use to dream of 24" Monitors, this one is only going for $309 shipped (after $30 rebate) and its a humongous 27.5" monitor.

Ive told numerous people about how good a deal this is, but nobody seems to want to jump on it. Am I crazy, or is this an awesome deal for a big monitor? I remember paying like $230 or so for my Acer 22", after I sell it off, I will have upgraded to 27.5" for less than what my Acer cost.

Which is good for someone whos into flight simming, because although the 22" does the job, I find myself getting tunnel vision from it, and having to lean up close to read the gauges in IL2 Sturmovik (unless I use the zoom in button) Im hoping the 27.5" will fix that, but if not, next generation of flight sims BOB:SOW will already use my trackIR for zooming in.

I think my overclocked 8800GTS 512 G92 should be able to handle the larger monitor.

·
Registered
998 Posts
=O... Oh well, I'm happy with my 23" Samsung, got it yesterday =)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Just another cheap TN panel...blah

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by monogoat View Post
I run this monitor and I love it. It took some RGB tweaking to get the colors, brightness, and contrast right, but then again I only paid $240 shipped for it (with 30% live.com cashback last year, they need to bring that back lol)
hey can u tell me what settings u put ur screen at?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts