Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks for the help. So far loving this mouse. Very close to g9x as far as grip. Also light and the sensor is way better than g9x. This mouse might be better than my fk1.

Only issue I had was that the drivers crashed my pc with bsod.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Good luck, I hope you like your mose and your scroll wheel doesn't break like mine did :\. BTW if you remove the screws that hold the weights in, you can get the M45 down to 93 grams.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by writer21 View Post

Cool thanks for the help. So far loving this mouse. Very close to g9x as far as grip. Also light and the sensor is way better than g9x. This mouse might be better than my fk1.

once you've configured your profile you can uninstall that junk works great without the corsair software installed

·
Registered
351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlailScHLAMP View Post

Quote:

once you've configured your profile you can uninstall that junk works great without the corsair software installed
Did you have a custom DPI set or were you using one of the default steps? I needed the software since it kept on reseting my DPI back to default.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trriL View Post

Quote:

Quote:

Did you have a custom DPI set or were you using one of the default steps? I needed the software since it kept on reseting my DPI back to default.
custom DPI settings. same settings every time. i checked it a few months ago with a new install and it still comes up by default as my custom dpi settings

·
Registered
351 Posts
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

custom DPI settings. same settings every time. i checked it a few months ago with a new install and it still comes up by default as my custom dpi settings
Dang, for me whenever I booted up my PC it went back to default. The only way I could go back is to start up the software.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dang, for me whenever I booted up my PC it went back to default. The only way I could go back is to start up the software.
did you update the firmware on the mouse Via the corsair program?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

did you update the firmware on the mouse Via the corsair program?
Nope.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
This is getting out of hand, even online shopping causes clown cursor at this point...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Quote:

Man knew it was too good to be true. Loving the sensor and shape but now the dpi is switching by itself. I was browsing amazon and the dpi increased. Anyone experience this issue?
Yeah I had that issue. My solution was to leave the cosair software window open, that completely solved the issue.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Does uninstalling the software fix it? Does it happen if you don't install the software?

·
Registered
72 Posts
The click latency of my new M45 is an inconsistent 20-40ms slower than my KPM, G302, etc. This is with the latest firmware. Can anyone confirm what I'm seeing?

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Quote:

Good luck, I hope you like your mose and your scroll wheel doesn't break like mine did :\. BTW if you remove the screws that hold the weights in, you can get the M45 down to 93 grams.
Oh dear, another Corsair product that lacks quality
rolleyes.gif

1 - 17 of 17 Posts