Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I like them, but don't have any...yet

Votes: 3 11.5%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember the pics of Spook's psycho ex-girlfriend? Well thank her for this one...show us the ink work. If you have a tattoo and can show it, show us! Up front...KEEP IT CLEAN. These personal threads can go all over and we would like Admin and the Mods (sounds like a bad rock band) to be able to focus on things we would like added to the site, not what they have to take away.

So I will lead the way...

After 5 yrs I finally figured out what I wanted. I collect gargoyles and gryphons, well there is only one gryphon but he's my favorite. Hence the custom job I had done. I have a scar that will be removed from my othe shoulder so that I can have a pair, as they should be. The image quality is marginal but you can make out enough of it to get the idea...looks awsome in person IMO!

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
I absolutely LOVE gryphons or griffins, however you wish to spell, hence my screen name
If I were to get a tattoo (it's crossed my mind a few times
) It would most likely be a griffin or a dragon

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
WARNING!!!!!

my tats are kind of graphic, there for I will not post them on this site.
if you would like to see them click the folowing link.

AGAIN WARNING has been given.
if mods feel my tats are to inaproprate to even link to please feel free to remove.

My Tats

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindusar

Remember the pics of Spook's psycho ex-girlfriend? Well thank her for this one...show us the ink work. If you have a tattoo and can show it, show us! Up front...KEEP IT CLEAN. These personal threads can go all over and we would like Admin and the Mods (sounds like a bad rock band) to be able to focus on things we would like added to the site, not what they have to take away.

So I will lead the way...

After 5 yrs I finally figured out what I wanted. I collect gargoyles and gryphons, well there is only one gryphon but he's my favorite. Hence the custom job I had done. I have a scar that will be removed from my othe shoulder so that I can have a pair, as they should be. The image quality is marginal but you can make out enough of it to get the idea...looks awsome in person!

OMG were we seperated at birth or something? i also think his ex is hot (sorry Spooked don't wanna bring up bad memories), i also am into gargoyles, that's crazy, i thought i was the only one
here's my gargoyle that guards my computer.

i've been considering getting a tat for years but i don't wanna get something that's gonna go "outta style" in a couple years like those damn barbed wire tats (no offense to those who have 'em lol). if i ever do get a tat i want some kind of H.R. Giger artwork or a gargoyles on my triceps or gargoyle wings maybe... haven't made up my mind yet, it's been years too.

btw, i can't vote cuz i like tats but don't have any. try adding an, "i like tats but don't have any" in the poll.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I don't really have a problem with tattoos, but I don't have any.
I think scars are a lot like tattoos only scars have better stories.
I have plenty of scars

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindusar

I have looked but can't find a way to modify it. Can a poll be modified once it has been started??

Updated your poll...(eek, that doesnt sound right)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hey guys ,Here's my tats, the one on my back was pretty hard to get the pic,I took it in the mirror!And yes I've played electric guitars for prolly 13 years now so the other(forearm) is self-explanitory.VH(VanHalen,for all you Hip-Hop-Be-boppers) rocks!!!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Had all tats done when i was eighteen and still like nineteen years later i was a bit of a hooligan in those days so went a bit over the top both arms sleeved and my back a cerimonial chinese dragon

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bindusar

i also think his ex is hot (sorry Spooked don't wanna bring up bad memories),

Yeah i broke up with her she was the psycho one

if i wanted her back i could prolly have her but i would have to move to LA

She is pretty hot though.. she is really short though 5foot zero
she was pretty easy to toss around

there is a girl that works with me now that looks kinda like her
but without the tats

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

Yeah i broke up with her she was the psycho one

if i wanted her back i could prolly have her but i would have to move to LA

She is pretty hot though.. she is really short though 5foot zero
she was pretty easy to toss around

there is a girl that works with me now that looks kinda like her
but without the tats

WHAT? she lives in LA? I live in LA, LA as in Los Angeles? dude i gotta find her LOL.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Aww well that sux:s I voted the one that "looks good but not on me" cause there was no "I dont have one... yet" anyway I coudl change my vote to that? bein 15 means you need parent permission. lol if I got a tatoo afore 18 my parents would nail me to a post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts