Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright youst installed Lanparty Nf 3 250gig and i got a 3000+ newcastel whit Orginal cooling hehe....Guess i can mout a faster 80mm fan for the time being. Till i get a new one.

Anyways i think i should format my Hardrive...hmm..what ya guys think..

Oh and ya i got a issue in bios it say loading Mac adress yada yada =D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have not messed with this motherboard personally but a MAC address is in reference to your network card(s), here is a deffinition:

A Media Access Control (MAC) address is a unique 12-digit Hex address given to every piece of hard-ware connected to an Ethernet network. No two addresses are the same.

Basically it is the hardware address of your ehternet devices. Kinda like an IP address is your internet address on when connected to the internet, etc.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sper

Alright youst installed Lanparty Nf 3 250gig and i got a 3000+ newcastel whit Orginal cooling hehe....Guess i can mout a faster 80mm fan for the time being. Till i get a new one.

Anyways i think i should format my Hardrive...hmm..what ya guys think..

Oh and ya i got a issue in bios it say loading Mac adress yada yada =D

Its probably trying to boot from the network. See what your boot sequence is, and if there is any meantion of LAN/NIC/Network or anythign like that in there - take it out

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The S/pdif on the board. Can i contact that one to a digital reciver?
For digital sound?

And how do i sett my mem timing etc =P on auto?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
omg ...i updated BIOS and my Cpu whent down 10cel ...this cant be right...im using stock cooling and its 28cel idle 39load

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
BIOS updates often contain recalibration measures for the thermal sensors. I wish mine would read right, I seriously doubt my CPU is at 70C load :
laughings
Memory timings are in the Genie Configuration in the DRAM menu. There's a guide for it floating around here somewhere...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i got a program on the Cd i got whit the board. The program is Smartguardian and ya theres one thing i wonder.

It say one temp is 35cel named PVM IC?
System temp is 34

1 - 8 of 8 Posts