Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife gets pissy when our 2 year old daughter smacks the keys on her laptop, so i went out and got her her very own!! she is super intrested in computers since we are always on them and i figured id get her one!

its sweet!!!! all the top of the line hardware!! all the best software too. how can i get one for a baby you say?? Eh its pretty durable, way more durable than those panasonic toughbooks!!

take a look

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL. its a little slow actually......shoulda got bigger cpu lol.but the video card is where its at!!!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
u should fold on it, when she is not using it

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ooohhh never thought of folding on it!!

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Just my opinion but those Elmo's are overpriced just like Alienware. I mean you are paying too much. I guess if those case graphics are worth that much to you but I got my kid a very plane notebook and he really seems to like it. Oh and he likes OSX.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
psssshhhh crysis............seriously.........i bet its the only one out there even closely capable. loot at that screen!! those characters are in the highest settings!!! maxed resolution! battery life sucks i bet!!

@ Asus Mobile LOL!!!

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BananaLanderS
View Post

I would love to see some benchmarks for this beast of a machine

It's running them in the pic...duh...

This'll own anything at crysis. Alienware, Sager, anything. Look at that, it got ALL THE WAY TO "D".

CPU-Z validation?
its easy to photoshop SuperABC results.

·
Registered
998 Posts
How much ram?6.67 GB ddr3?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts