Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new comp

1 thing that makes me angry, I got 5 cold cathode blue fans... and 2 UV tubes..

http://www.xoxide.com/cathode.html

They sent 2 blue cold cathode tubes.... so now im stuck with no UV lights, and 7 cold cathodes

Will have pics later >< excited as ****.. Just angry I gotta buy a black light from walmart

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail
New case? Or whole setup?
whole setup

amd 64 3400+ DTR
lanparty 250gb DFI board
512 megs pc4000 ram

and much more

to bad I have nothing to make my ish glow!

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
my birthday was on friday and I was able to enjoy a nice upgrade and a spree of spiffy extras as well...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail
Towelieee, What you doing about the home-grown waterblock? Or is it universal? lol

got me a RBX

I know I know, tdx does just fine, but I personally like the look of 3 tubes, looks more "powerfull"

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towlieee

whole setup

amd 64 3400+ DTR
lanparty 250gb DFI board
512 megs pc4000 ram

and much more

to bad I have nothing to make my ish glow!

f"kin sweet
you're gonna love that new setup. makes me drool thinking about it.

aight so does xoxide always make mistakes? cuz i was about to order the same UV lights this morning (good thing i didn't). i guess i can get 'em from frozencpu.

edit: errrrr, thanks Kittani, Happy B-day man

·
Registered
712 Posts
BTW.. happy b-day to all you that had it recently or will have it in the near future.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Happy birthday to me, in 6 dayyyysssss..... happy birthday to me, here comes tt tower, website, frontpage 2003, and hopefully adobe. (buying both software for under 100). Ohh well, had a good x-mas cus I built my new comp, now im finishing it off and all ill have left is to add 1 more GB of Kingston pc4000. Wow, im set for 2-3 years, till the 10.0s come out, gotta get my hands on one of those suckers!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Quote:

Got my new comp

1 thing that makes me angry, I got 5 cold cathode blue fans... and 2 UV tubes..

http://www.xoxide.com/cathode.html

They sent 2 blue cold cathode tubes.... so now im stuck with no UV lights, and 7 cold cathodes

Will have pics later >< excited as ****.. Just angry I gotta buy a black light from walmart

Was browsing through when I saw this, I work at Xoxide, and if you were sent the wrong item, call customer service and we can fix that. I'm new there but, i do know that they will fix your order, after all you paid for items.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by KaioSama
Was browsing through when I saw this, I work at Xoxide, and if you were sent the wrong item, call customer service and we can fix that. I'm new there but, i do know that they will fix your order, after all you paid for items.
Its fine now, my friend actually wanted blue cold cathodes, so I just gave them to him and he ordered 2 new cold cathodes for me.

Thanks though

·
Registered
7 Posts
Quote:

Its fine now, my friend actually wanted blue cold cathodes, so I just gave them to him and he ordered 2 new cold cathodes for me.

Thanks though

Ah you did post. Just sent you a PM too. sorry again bout your order, sux cause i may have packed it

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sai_Jao
excellent saw the pics in ur other thread looks awesome it must fold like a mofo
Old come would take about 24 hours for a 250size WU lol

This comp, right now im at 638/2000 and 9 hours left ><

1 - 14 of 14 Posts