Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My team and I are making a mod for Gothic 3. Unlike most mods, we decided to incorporate CGI sequences and since the game is not out (in the USA at least) yet to make any level design (lol), I decided to make an early trailer out of some CGI entirely.<br><br>
Tell me what you think:<br><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/252624/cgi_movie_trailer_for_the_day_before_the_siege/" target="_blank">http://www.metacafe.com/watch/252624...ore_the_siege/</a>

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I was looking into getting that game, Would you recommend it?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Totally. <br />
<br />
I also suggest waiting till november though, a they need to release a patch to fix up bugs that some people had. Some people got perfromance bugs, some did not and say bug free. Regardless, if your in the USA like me, they are releasing the USA version in november anyway.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>postaldudeleo</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">Totally. <br />
<br />
I also suggest waiting till november though, a they need to release a patch to fix up bugs that some people had. Some people got perfromance bugs, some did not and say bug free. Regardless, if your in the USA like me, they are releasing the USA version in november anyway.</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>I'm pretty sure its relleased on oc20th in the us

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, november. Plus, the big issue right now over there is that the devs have included stunning when hit by certain creatures and it screwed things up. Now another patch is being built to simply delete that that (and make NPCs a bit tougher.) Those are the only issues anyone over there has noticed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts