Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
If I were you I would get FF 13 because that'll last me a much longer period of time while I accumulate more money to get GOW. But then, FF13 is quite controversial. Some people love it while others dislike it very much. If you know that you're gonna like the game despite its "linearity" then get FF 13 coz that'll last you for a week or two and you can accumulate money then. GoW will last you one to two days depending on how much you play lol.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sora1607 View Post
If I were you I would get FF 13 because that'll last me a much longer period of time while I accumulate more money to get GOW. But then, FF13 is quite controversial. Some people love it while others dislike it very much. If you know that you're gonna like the game despite its "linearity" then get FF 13 coz that'll last you for a week or two and you can accumulate money then. GoW will last you one to two days depending on how much you play lol.
Was seriously considering buying FF13 and renting GOW3 but it is a must purchase at some point anyways so why waste money renting it :S

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
pc games? really?

·
Registered
394 Posts
I was in the same position you are in. I was stuck between FFXIII and BC2. I finally decided to get FFXIII. A decision I'm glad I made.

I'm kinda burnt out on FPS games.
I haven't played a good RPG since FFVII, so it was definitely a good choice.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashbulb
View Post

pc games? really?

trolling? really?

Nah don't rent the game. Just play FF 13 until you drop dead then go out and buy GOW. I'm picking a copy up tomorrow and I won't get to play it because I haven't finished FF 13

·
Registered
394 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sora1607
View Post

trolling? really?

Nah don't rent the game. Just play FF 13 until you drop dead then go out and buy GOW. I'm picking a copy up tomorrow and I won't get to play it because I haven't finished FF 13

You mean FF12?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashbulb
View Post

pc games? really?

Whoops, mods move to PS section had too many tabs opened up I guess.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zidave
View Post

I was in the same position you are in. I was stuck between FFXIII and BC2. I finally decided to get FFXIII. A decision I'm glad I made.

I'm kinda burnt out on FPS games.
I haven't played a good RPG since FFVII, so it was definitely a good choice.

I play CS:S religiously and that has deterred me from getting into BF:BC2. I know I was in the same boat when MW2 came out and I got it and was really unimpressed. I know I won't feel the same with BF:BC2 but you never know..

Quote:

Originally Posted by sora1607
View Post

trolling? really?

I'm thinking about doing this but there's something about having to wait another month to play GOW that makes me angry. So many good games coming out in 2010 I wish I was a professional video game player

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
What they said. FFXIII first (I've heard it's wonderful), because it'll last longer. Once you can afford GOW3, you'll have put a good dent in FFXIII.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts