Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I started using my GPU for folding on Mon and wasn't having any issues at all...until now. Today I jump online and I start getting page load errors. Sometimes I get this:

Quote:
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
Other times I will get code instead of the intended graphics such as this:

Quote:
"enter_link_url"lt], = "lick OK; obmenu_option">aded fvb"1le) [ qr"1le bphrase["complete_image_verification"] = "You did not complete the Image Verification"; vbphrase&nbckrstrong>
post_dth:auto !ieply"s messagding:3px"> essple=""> t"> qr"1letiptnnlabetymbyig -->qr"1letiptd" llaer" nnlabetymbyil/ s=le[d iptnnlabetsrtd>me=mbS0s O ss="the> class=ng75ear._inss-->
Most of the time the pages take forever to load and sometimes just hang with 80-90% done. And of course other times the page loads just fine albeit a bit slowly but not terrible.

I do not have my card (3870x2) OC'd and the temps has been a consistent 79-80C since I started on Monday. I had not been paying attention to temps prior to that. Could it be folding that is causing this or do you guys think it's something else?

·
Pew Pew
1,102 Posts
Ya there is a pause option for when you want to do other things.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't really think it had anything to do with the folding but since that was the only real change that I have in some time I figured I'd start there and see if anyone else had experienced anything weird like this. The internet is working fine on my other rig...no errors, hanging or strange code instead of content so there you go. Well, if it continues I'll just post elsewhere and see if there are other suggestions.

You know, now that I think about it, Firefox did just update...I think it was yesterday. Hmmm, I wonder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.