Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 2329 Posts

Rig Advisor
Windows, and again, each project is different, some WU's have the 2060 putting out 1.7, seen it as low as 1.1 mil. I have gotten more out of it with an OC, but the newer betas do NOT like OCs at all, so its running stock. I'd say a good average without failed WU's is around 1.5 Million.

Rig Advisor
Perfect. Once we get some consistent WU's collected, we can get those erroneous units removed. Also, make sure you are tracking with HFM. I am still willing to process bulk submissions for people using HFM.
I have a few hundred to turn in. Can you contact me for the process? Again, I have had mixed success getting HFM to work. Sometimes it does, sometimes it does not.

Rig Advisor
Got it. In regards to HFM, I am only accepting work units in the output format of HFM, with a couple additional pieces of information added to the sheet. I am doing this to minimize the amount of effort that goes into this, since I have to manually review each entry. I will dig up the documentation and have it sent over!

I feel like that could get a bit messy. Average date might work, but I will need to investigate.. Does anyone else like this idea?
Yes, I have them saved as HFM WU histories. Just need an email address from you to send.

1 - 7 of 2329 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.