Overclock.net banner

2321 - 2329 of 2329 Posts

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
There's a small chance I'll have my hands on a 1660S for a little while in the coming months, which is why I checked/noticed those. If that works out I'll be sure to submit some results.
Perfect. Once we get some consistent WU's collected, we can get those erroneous units removed. Also, make sure you are tracking with HFM. I am still willing to process bulk submissions for people using HFM.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Perfect. Once we get some consistent WU's collected, we can get those erroneous units removed. Also, make sure you are tracking with HFM. I am still willing to process bulk submissions for people using HFM.
Yep, I'm planning quite a few hardware shuffles and OS reinstalls, so before that I can probably bulk submit some 1070 Ti/980 Ti/980/960 units. I'll start that PM eventually, hopefully.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Something I just thought of: do we have submission dates tied to the individual entries? If so, I think it would be useful to have something like an "average submission date" that would give some indication to whether or not the average PPD for a card is recent, since that can change over time due to driver updates or something like the recent CUDA update.

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
I have a few hundred to turn in. Can you contact me for the process? Again, I have had mixed success getting HFM to work. Sometimes it does, sometimes it does not.

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
I have a few hundred to turn in. Can you contact me for the process? Again, I have had mixed success getting HFM to work. Sometimes it does, sometimes it does not.
Got it. In regards to HFM, I am only accepting work units in the output format of HFM, with a couple additional pieces of information added to the sheet. I am doing this to minimize the amount of effort that goes into this, since I have to manually review each entry. I will dig up the documentation and have it sent over!

Something I just thought of: do we have submission dates tied to the individual entries? If so, I think it would be useful to have something like an "average submission date" that would give some indication to whether or not the average PPD for a card is recent, since that can change over time due to driver updates or something like the recent CUDA update.
I feel like that could get a bit messy. Average date might work, but I will need to investigate.. Does anyone else like this idea?

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
I feel like that could get a bit messy. Average date might work, but I will need to investigate.. Does anyone else like this idea?
Yeah I'm sure there's a better way to do it but that's the only thing that's come to mind so far.

·
Rig Advisor
2,232 Posts
Got it. In regards to HFM, I am only accepting work units in the output format of HFM, with a couple additional pieces of information added to the sheet. I am doing this to minimize the amount of effort that goes into this, since I have to manually review each entry. I will dig up the documentation and have it sent over!

Yes, I have them saved as HFM WU histories. Just need an email address from you to send.

·
Typo Elemental
3,222 Posts
Yes, I have them saved as HFM WU histories. Just need an email address from you to send.
Understood, I will try to get you that information tonight. Don't have access to google drive at the office, so I am a bit SOL right now lol

2321 - 2329 of 2329 Posts