Team Fizzy Drink

Members
Rolandooo - 9800Gx2 @ (700/1750/2000)

And

caraboose - GTX280 @ (700/1504/1300)

·
OG
4,078 Posts
Man my 24hour average sucks because I stopped folding for a long time.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Good to see another folding team.
Good luck!

Edit: HAHA, didn't notice you guys used our folding images....they're pretty cool aren't they?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by caraboose
View Post

Man my 24hour average sucks because I stopped folding for a long time.

As long as your folding now
I am still waiting on my name to register. I will try and work on our banner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProjecT TimeZ
View Post

Good to see another folding team.
Good luck!

Edit: HAHA, didn't notice you guys used our folding images....they're pretty cool aren't they?

yeah I grabbed it from here (http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/?nav=IMAGES) I will change it soon. I just liked this one for now.

·
OG
4,078 Posts
Thanks guys.

So that stat thing is just for me right now? if so that's pretty big, or is it just the left for me, and the right for OCN?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by caraboose View Post
Thanks guys.

So that stat thing is just for me right now? if so that's pretty big, or is it just the left for me, and the right for OCN?
Your stats are on the left, the right is overclock.net overall stats. You had it right.

·
OG
4,078 Posts
Ah ok, I got confused haha, I was thinkin there's no way possible for me to have about half a billion points

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by caraboose View Post
Ah ok, I got confused haha, I was thinkin there's no way possible for me to have about half a billion points
lol
Well I am installing evga voltage tuner now. I am going to see how high I can take this card, I am currently at 58c Load with my current OC, so I have some headroom.

·
OG
4,078 Posts
Ah nice.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So far I got the shaders to 1836 stable with 1175mV with 62c load. I am not sure whats the highest safe voltage, I will keep it here for now.

Currently getting 5582 PPD with the 5900 wu. I am not sure how this compares to your card caraboose. What PPD with that wu are you getting?

·
Premium Member
10,928 Posts
BRING IT ON
Team NOM NOM NOM enjoys challengers

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Finally registered with EOC

Well I am off to work, I am starting 16's so I wont be on for awhile.

·
OG
4,078 Posts
I can't fold at school, only when I'm at home can I fold

If anybody in the [email protected] forums has a 8800 or two that they could spare that would be great, I have the motherboards / psu's / cpu's all I need are some gpus
They would be put to 100% full time folding.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by caraboose
View Post

I can't fold at school, only when I'm at home can I fold

If anybody in the [email protected] forums has a 8800 or two that they could spare that would be great, I have the motherboards / psu's / cpu's all I need are some gpus
They would be put to 100% full time folding.

Sorry man no extra GPUs here. If I ever get my hands on another 9800Gx2 I could spare a 8800gs.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow I just noticed that I had zero points for the last 2 days. I dont know why though. I just restarted the client to see if I get anything for today. I kept a eye on Fahmon and everything looked great, not too sure what just happened.

·
OG
4,078 Posts
Hm strange, I just ordered a 9600GSO (96sp) from a fellow OCN member, so I should be folding 24/7 with it starting in a week or so. Hopefully by the time the 24 hour fold-a-thon starts I'll have it
Then the odd time the GTX280 will be folding, and my 9600GSO will also be folding I'll be crankin' out the ppd

Edit: I'm getting around 8000-9000ppd on average. with the clocks of 700/1521/1250 (core/shader/memory)

·
Fettered Firewall
2,491 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolandooo
View Post

Wow I just noticed that I had zero points for the last 2 days. I dont know why though. I just restarted the client to see if I get anything for today. I kept a eye on Fahmon and everything looked great, not too sure what just happened.

Rolandooo I had the same issue though less severe.. I lost 3 1680pt WU's into the void the other day.. They had a WU Final date of Jan 1

Not sure if this is your problem as well, read your thread earlier but seems Stanford has been working us over on WU's lately.. Some are not reporting the points so maybe they will come back eventually as the team stats have started to reflect this or so I've read.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts