Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
65,162 Posts
For $125, I don't think it is worth it for now. I would say wait until the entry and mid range DX cards come out. If they are cheap enough, just get one of those. If not, just buy off a 7900GT or something from someone upgrading. $125 is just not worth it for 6800GS performance now.

The other option is to just sell your current card. Use that money plus your $125 for a new single card for more perfomance
  • Rep+
Reactions: DaRkLoRd65535
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.