Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some people to play with online. Would like to get 4 people together that can roll around and merk noobs. I'll play any gametype especialy freemode and cops and crooks. Haven't played in a while and want to again with the new graphics card.

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
9,993 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcenvy88 View Post

So I found out no one is online for this game anymore... pretty surprising.
i have a legal copy but your right not many people play online anymore, and i usually just roam around LC and listen to my own music
biggrin.gif
but if you want to do that go ahead and add me my gamer tag is DIEHELLHOUND

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by philhalo66 View Post

i have a legal copy but your right not many people play online anymore, and i usually just roam around LC and listen to my own music
biggrin.gif
but if you want to do that go ahead and add me my gamer tag is DIEHELLHOUND
is that your steam name or your windows live gamertag? I don't really use the live service at all. don't know how.

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
9,993 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcenvy88 View Post

is that your steam name or your windows live gamertag? I don't really use the live service at all. don't know how.
windows live name and its required for multiplayer lol you cannot play online without windows live (lame i know)
my steam name is philhalo9987 but i have a retail copy not a steam version.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by philhalo66 View Post

windows live name and its required for multiplayer lol you cannot play online without windows live (lame i know)
my steam name is philhalo9987 but i have a retail copy not a steam version.
yeah i have an account i just don't remember my name or how to use it. ill get on now though

·
Registered
10,400 Posts
I love playing free mode i like using my own handling mods

1 - 13 of 13 Posts