Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

We all saw the PC rendered adverts for GT5, but why is this graphical cornerstone not coming to PC (where it would thrive!)

I mean the majority of the best racing games are on PC, the potential hardware to render the beautiful cars is there?

Think of all the mods that would appear! racing the Batmobile against the DeLorean DMC-12!

I'd like to think that if Gt5 was available for the PC it would be the GPU benchmark of the times!

Anyone else share my sentiment? should we sign a petition ?
typer.gif
lol!

·
3DFX User
7,279 Posts
It will never come to PC because it sells PS3s. Sony holds all the rights and has no interest porting it to another platform.

There are much better racing games then GT5 on PC. Live for Speed, Iracing, GTR just to name a few.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk777th;15257819
It will never come to PC because it sells PS3s. Sony holds all the rights and has no interest porting it to another platform.

There are much better racing games then GT5 on PC. Live for Speed, Iracing, GTR just to name a few.
Are they Really Better? I remember GT when it first came out it was an amazing racing experience! coupled with the licensed cars and the Racing Simulator Feel,

·
Dank Souls
9,078 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenLord;15257796
Hey guys,

We all saw the PC rendered adverts for GT5, but why is this graphical cornerstone not coming to PC (where it would thrive!)

I mean the majority of the best racing games are on PC, the potential hardware to render the beautiful cars is there?

Think of all the mods that would appear! racing the Batmobile against the DeLorean DMC-12!

I'd like to think that if Gt5 was available for the PC it would be the GPU benchmark of the times!

Anyone else share my sentiment? should we sign a petition ?
typer.gif
lol!
Sony holds all rights, Even if it was for the pc It wouldn't sell near as many copies.

·
News Junkie
8,232 Posts
More chance of Forza 4, which looks nicer than GT anyway.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenLord;15258051
Are they Really Better? I remember GT when it first came out it was an amazing racing experience! coupled with the licensed cars and the Racing Simulator Feel,
Yes they are really better. GT5 looks better, and has more cars, but that's it. I was a console only player for years, but when I got a pc this year, and got into iracing, I can't play GT5 or forza for more then a few minures before I turn them off. iracing is by far the best sim out there. Once you play iracing GT5 and Forza lose all simulation feel they use to have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts