Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone, it's been a while since I have been on here, but I find myself needing a GPU for my computer since my poor ole 560ti is starting to crap the bed (lost monitor 2, but monitor 1 still works, but with reduced colors). So I need a GPU!

In all honesty, I don't care if it is AMD or Nvidia as long as it is better than what I have now, not hard to do there lol. It needs to be able to run 4 monitors (future project) from one card, do good at gaming as well as video rendering. Meaning I need something north of 1300 on the speed.

If you have something like this, let me know. Budget right now is pretty low but I'm trying to raise it up. Hoping someone has a smokin' deal on something and can get me back up and running until I can build a completely new rig which is needed badly!

Thanks everyone for your time in advance.

·
IT Profeshnul
2,294 Posts
YGPM!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you make me a good enough deal on it, we will talk. This failure came at the worst possible time money wise, but I have a little bit to work with. PM me with what you would need out of it, and remember I'm not rich lmao.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts